Reviews for The small division
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love this! I really like that even though Sirius thinks he hates Regulus he still couldn't kill his little brother. That part was really sweet. I also liked the ending, but I do think that you could have gone into more detail about what Sirius was feeling when he learnt that his brother had died.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow. I don't know how to describe what this made me feel and think. It talks about a real question sort of, how there are good and evil people, and shades of grey as well. I really liked it.
YamiTenshi05 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
wow. good. always figured it had to be tough on siri to have a brother who was a death eater. i mean, what do you SAY to something like that? course, we'll see if regulus really is r.a.b. ... course, we'll prolli hafta wait another 10 years for book 7... anyhoo, keep writing! ::huggles::
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Interesting.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I loved it... until the last two lines. It seemed almost... trite after the emotion of the rest of the story. I would've loved to see how he reacted to the news that Regulas had been killed because he decided to leave the Death Eaters.

I find Regulas fascinating, I've been wondering about his story for awhile (I even wrote a fanfiction about it!)...

Anyway, like I said, wonderful job with this. It had alot of really good, strong emotion.