Reviews for Captured
This was unlike anything I've ever read, and I quite liked it! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Great job!
I am so glad you turned it around so Hermione is not a total bitch anymore!
I hope you ease up on the harpy Hermione because she is getting to be quite unlikeable. I mean I'm starting not to care about her anymore because she is such a bitch. It wouldn't take much to lose all sympathy for her and hope she dies in childbirth.
This is such a funny story! Hysterical!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
WOW. What an intro xD
Twihardkristen-once chapter 30 . 4/8/2016
aw love it
I can totally imagine this yet it's hilariously unrealistic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
author clearly went back and deleted almost all negative reviews, worst story I have ever read. if I wanted insight into how a 13 year olds mind thinks high on hormones I would watch a backstreet boys concert.
this story is comical and not in a god way.
ffadminsnc2003 chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
are you twelve or something? this is hands-down some of the most inane, idiotic, and pathetic fics I have EVER had the displeasure of reading. the sheer fact that you would attempt to author anything, let alone try to bang out some semblance of a story is offensive, to say the least. whatever plot you have deluded yourself into thinking you have come up with is comical and I strongly urge you to just stop before you embarrass yourself further.

please do not attempt to write anything beyond a grocery list ever again.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
...soooo... AU?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
that bit about not minding being raped... is WRONG. you need help. seriously think about the victims out there! what is the matter with you? that was not funny!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
WHY would she take her top off? Like seriously? what the F?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
how did she go from despising him to having a crush on him?
Angelus chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
Good grief! Finally, it's over. How, exactly did you manage to write 30 chapters of nonsensical crap? And then a sequel which thankfully I will NOT be reading. Coz really that does take talent. It was funny...sometimes but on the whole it immature and stupid. She acts like a five year old and he twirls his hair? Hahaha, utter rubbish. And really when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it was a complete lie? You sound twisted dear, maybe get yourself checked out...mentally
Angelus chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Yes it is weird...
roon0 chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Hermione is so brave and so funny.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »