Reviews for An Altamira Tale
Murdock chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This one of my faverorites please make more your story kicksass! XD!
Epyon chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
1 word:

SEQUEL! _

It was just too good. T_T
Darkwine.Mine chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
T.T I loved it, it brought tears to my eyes. I hate it when something is done for. Poo. But keep the presses rolling for any other story!
DarkTigerUK chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Very good chapter, I would appreciate it if some people could read and reivew my first fic 'Tigra's Tale' its differant i know but i have some really cool ideas for it.. plus if i get no reviews ill delte the story i dont wanna do that.. thanks
J.G. The Gamer chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Great job! Fantastic job! I will give this a 9.5/10! And thanks for all your encouragements with my fic as well. I look forward to your fic Concerto's back as you continue it.
Mormongoth chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Another good ending to another good story. Hope to see more stories from you._
Krazy Kor chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
(Memeo to self: Provide a standing ovation for this story.) That was great! I hope you keep getting these ideas, they rock!
KatonKageNaruto chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
no, i hope u still update soon. ur story roks! go loyedsheena pairing! and those damn cliffhangers! lol. i hope u update soon
Mormongoth chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Well another chapter another review, and another story finish. Man I'm still working on mine, but oh well._
Krazy Kor chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
That was good. Plenty of fluff, some action. Update as soon as you can.
Little Tripple Nipple chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Can chapter 6 have some LloydXSheena sex? Please I really liked your fanfic yet the great sheloyd fics I saw did have romance yet no sex. WTF! So please find a way to put sex in chapter 6 or the other chapters.

PLEASE! If you don't I'll kill you!
Krazy Kor chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Pretty good. Update soon.
HealingWind chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Very good, very good! Please make soon more.

Well, good pairing. Waiting for the next chapter
Mormongoth chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Well they're going to fight dragons. Will Sheenas' and Lloyds' love withstand it? OF COURSE IT WILL!_
DarkTigerUK chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Coming on very nicely trust Lloyd to let himself get burnt