Reviews for Weisslocks and the Three Kaibas
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow! I... Ha! I just.. It was just so funny! ;)
JollyBigSis chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
OMG! That was SO insane! A YGO and Weiss crossover crackfic. *squee* What more could I ask for! I couldn’t believe I just found it now.

It was absolutely hilarious and I must have PMSL several times over. Lol! The death-glare was really funny but the death-glare challenge had me in hysterics! *wipes tears* I absolutely loved this though my only complaint was ‘deleted lemon scene’, I mean was there even one in the first place or you were just winding us up? *raises eyebrow*

Anyway, thanks for sharing this crazy side-splitting piece of work, it was VERY much appreciated! *grins*
Rivalovery chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
W-wh..wha.. what the FWUCK? XD Very funny!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
*desperately trying not to burst out laughing hysterically* *realizes it's a losing battle, and gives up* Kyahahahahaha! Oh, heeheeheehee! Wow...I'm glad I wasn't the first to think of crossing these two fandoms purely so Seto and Aya could have a glare-off. I've never posted my crossover, never having actually finished it...it involved Weiss being sent to investigate reports of supernatural activity revolving around the recent Battle City Tournament. Wonderful job; *and* you managed to include my favorite pairings from both fandoms! Very nice, and utterly random.
Ashly chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
~! So funny x3 You rock BnM-san~! XD
GG7989 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Roflol... Nice fusion of the clasic Glodilocks and the three bears. Good thing for the 2 that Kaiba manange to stop Yami from Mind Crushing them. i doubt Yami was thinking very rationally at that moment and might have sent them to the deepest levels of the Shadow Realm and probably orders the duel monster to make their lives hell. Not to mention Kaibas staring contest. And to top it all off, another theif name Bakura beat them to their objective.
Crimson Eyed Dragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
LOL this was funny and the elevator scene was purrfect! and i love seto as a germaphobe! its really perfect for him. have no clue as to who those other people were but i loved this story!

Dragon
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I just loved it. I never thought of a parody being any good but this one was great. I enjoyed the part about sex ed for the younger Kaibas and I liked how Yami did his mind crush and how the duel disk were stolen by Bakura to boot. I thought how ironic. I am glad I read and you deserve this good review. I am so happy and glad I have you on my alert list. Keep up the great now.