Reviews for Broken Dreams
MadamScorpio chapter 49 . 1/3
I love Inuyasha in this fanfic! Awesome ending!
MadamScorpio chapter 48 . 1/3
omg now that is just wrong lol
MadamScorpio chapter 47 . 1/3
right i was like choke slam! choke slam! lol
MadamScorpio chapter 39 . 1/2
inukag fluff! aaawwwww:)
MadamScorpio chapter 38 . 1/2
can't believe you wrote about Inuyasha deformities and had Naraku do those things to our Inu...shame man the shame lol
MadamScorpio chapter 29 . 1/2
its a mouth full & not cool... lol
MadamScorpio chapter 27 . 1/2
iiiisss...toga and inuyasha the same person and somehow he was split in two? wait waait keep reading...anywho...inuyasha now in demon form i think is the humanity and toga in human form is the demon? somehow they need to be meshed together to make inu whole because he should have been healed and the personality of toga is suspiciously like our arrogant hanyou...just asking but since its complete i will continue on reading...:)
Aniasessho chapter 49 . 9/22/2014
Awesome story :)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
I llove this story! Its amazing and that says alot because theres a lotta crappy writers in this fandom (though not like the crap writers the fairy tail fandom possesses). You possess great writing skills (though it is foolish to assume that readers would not know who Youkai really was before you revealed his true identity). I respect and aknowledge you as a fine writer and author. If you were to write a book Id imagine you would go far. Heres to your future fame and riches!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
Hunch: Yokai is 'yasha-kun! I suspected it when I first read about him!
Someone chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Oh god im literally bawling my eyes out. Your writing is so good its unreal :)
DocHarleyQuinzel chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
great start! please update soon
Jordan chapter 49 . 1/22/2013
I must say, after being as addicted to this story as I was, I am terribly disappointed with the ending. Mind you, it's a happy one. Naraku's dead, Kouga's dead, and things have returned to a sense of normalcy. But Inuyasha never got to be reunited with the others. The whole group was never reunited! You kinda just almost forgot about them. You never spoke about how Inuyasha realized how much Shippo had grown up or why. You most especially forgot to mention Miroku, who is directly linked to Naraku because of the Kazanna. You didn't mention if he felt anything when it happened, or if he even realized or when he did! And if he did, does he hold a future now with Sango?

On top of that. The wish you made Inuyasha have was absolutely genius. BUT. If they really awoke in her old room in Tokyo, shouldn't she be rushing into the arms of her mother, crying as she hugs Souta, quite possibly mourning the (possible) death of her grandfather (it would certainly add another twist to the story, don't you think?) Of course then, after all of that broo-ha-ha, you could end the story as beautifully written as you did.

I'm now realizing this story was finished over 7 years ago (DAMN I feel old), but I just couldn't keep quiet. The writer in me was just saying "Oh HELLZ noez. Now listen here bitch, you can't end it that suddenly." lol. Hope you don't mind. The concept of the story. The actual story itself. The way you wrote it. It was all so very well done. I stayed up til 2 am reading all of it. You're probably a much more decorated officer at fic-writing now. But I still had to put my two bits in.
Jordan Jones chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
God...I'm only halfway through this chapter, but I must admit, I'm in love. Though there were a few previous chapters that I was thoroughly disappointed by. The loss, hatred, raw, utter betrayal, desolation that Kagome felt could've been better described in further detail. Even her lust. But the story is so damn gripping that I can't stop reading!

I have already dedicated a song to this story. Somewhere, by Within Temptation. I think it goes so perfectly to go with Kagome's despair and constant search (if unconsciously) to be reunited with Inuyasha. If you've never heard it, do listen to it and tell me I'm wrong. I'd be shocked lol
kan78 chapter 49 . 12/29/2011
This was an awesome story. I like how Koga looses in the end. he even gets eaten by a rat. ewwwwwwww. Anyway..LOVED THE STORY!
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »