Reviews for Broken Dreams
Hunch: Yokai is 'yasha-kun! I suspected it when I first read about him!
Someone chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Oh god im literally bawling my eyes out. Your writing is so good its unreal :)
xXAnimeChic101Xx chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
great start! please update soon
Jordan chapter 49 . 1/22/2013
I must say, after being as addicted to this story as I was, I am terribly disappointed with the ending. Mind you, it's a happy one. Naraku's dead, Kouga's dead, and things have returned to a sense of normalcy. But Inuyasha never got to be reunited with the others. The whole group was never reunited! You kinda just almost forgot about them. You never spoke about how Inuyasha realized how much Shippo had grown up or why. You most especially forgot to mention Miroku, who is directly linked to Naraku because of the Kazanna. You didn't mention if he felt anything when it happened, or if he even realized or when he did! And if he did, does he hold a future now with Sango?

On top of that. The wish you made Inuyasha have was absolutely genius. BUT. If they really awoke in her old room in Tokyo, shouldn't she be rushing into the arms of her mother, crying as she hugs Souta, quite possibly mourning the (possible) death of her grandfather (it would certainly add another twist to the story, don't you think?) Of course then, after all of that broo-ha-ha, you could end the story as beautifully written as you did.

I'm now realizing this story was finished over 7 years ago (DAMN I feel old), but I just couldn't keep quiet. The writer in me was just saying "Oh HELLZ noez. Now listen here bitch, you can't end it that suddenly." lol. Hope you don't mind. The concept of the story. The actual story itself. The way you wrote it. It was all so very well done. I stayed up til 2 am reading all of it. You're probably a much more decorated officer at fic-writing now. But I still had to put my two bits in.
Jordan Jones chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
God...I'm only halfway through this chapter, but I must admit, I'm in love. Though there were a few previous chapters that I was thoroughly disappointed by. The loss, hatred, raw, utter betrayal, desolation that Kagome felt could've been better described in further detail. Even her lust. But the story is so damn gripping that I can't stop reading!

I have already dedicated a song to this story. Somewhere, by Within Temptation. I think it goes so perfectly to go with Kagome's despair and constant search (if unconsciously) to be reunited with Inuyasha. If you've never heard it, do listen to it and tell me I'm wrong. I'd be shocked lol
kan78 chapter 49 . 12/29/2011
This was an awesome story. I like how Koga looses in the end. he even gets eaten by a rat. ewwwwwwww. Anyway..LOVED THE STORY!
Dark Kora chapter 49 . 11/24/2011
Oh god that was one story that hs killed me inside and omg i have never read a story that good i was about ready to cry on that note... so sad and that bastard koga got what he deserved if i say so myself cause he had no right to do that to her and he doesn't even know when to quit... (Goes mad face at koga) Go to hell Koga! hahahahahaha!
timewarpweekend chapter 49 . 11/21/2011
Great story I lobed it bunk want to know what inuyasha wished for and what kagome's family reaction was u left that out email me at thanks!
imonz chapter 27 . 10/6/2011
does't Urusei mean Shut Up?
Sakurazero chapter 49 . 8/10/2011
it had alot of angst but then happiness :) but I want to know what did inuyasha wish for?
Secretary Squeaky chapter 49 . 12/24/2010
Wonderful story. So sad and yet so happy. Wonderful, just wonderful
inu-luva123 chapter 49 . 12/21/2010
You r good. Great story...i almost cried when kagoed revealed inuyasha such a happy ending :)
Angel Wings 113 chapter 49 . 11/20/2010
This story was amazing. It feels very refreshing to see a male fanfiction writer in a area mostly dominated by women. Great job and I am now on my way to read more of your wonderful fics!
Noah chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
So she puked after seeing his face? I'm sure she didn't clean it up, and he must have noticed.

That particular detail would have knocked his self esteem down to negative a billion.
BashiYami chapter 49 . 5/9/2010
Awesome, Awesome, AWEsome, AWESOME, AWESOME! I've been avoiding reading this story for years, but I'm glad I finally got up the courage to read it. I loved how you weren't afraid to mess with the characters, although I still think the others (at least Shippo) should've gotten a bit more screen time. It would've been nice to see things from their point of view, if only briefly. Plus, I absolutely ADORE Raijin! You gave him an impressive amount of depth for a side-character. Mind if I borrow him sometimes? Hehe XP

Another thing, about chapter 39, I was sorry it ended so quickly, but then again, a lonely otaku can only dream, ne? XD

I remember you from a few other stories, it's a shame you haven't been writing much InuYasha lately, I'd offer up my services if a muse or beta is what you need. 'Til then,

Semper Fi!