Reviews for Of Rose Brides And Eternity
d chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
great storie update it soon
png chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Beautiful and emotional. Just love your story! There are not many multi-chapter UXS romance here. Good you write one, esp. a great one. Please please please update soon.
Oka-Engineer chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Another fanfic by you. You’re so awesome and your going into the C2 and if it’s already in one of the C2, I’ll find one.
Hinoto Nobukaze chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Got your nose! Don’t ask too much caffeine, but a great story all the same. I’m glad that you wrote this actually. I’ve always thought your stuff had great credibility and came in for the randomness of the Utena world.

Hinoto
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This was sweet in a morbid type of way. Funny how those moments can make you desperate. Impeccable work!

Melissa
Red Rose Touga chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Wonderful fanfic. Sorry for being late, I’ve been busy and no one’s really been reading my things, but well, I’m glad to see that everyone’s back in action and now, I’ll start sending chapters off to be beta read. Nice job!

Touga
Ohtori Akio chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Well, I only have five minuets, so no long speech for me. This was very emotional and something about it just tends to dig deep within you and wrench your soul. Very moving and it adds depth that most fics simply don’t give.

Eveyone’s so about the plot and they don’t give much thought to the characters. But you however did a great job!

-Ohtori Akio
Dark Kakashi chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Powerful. Beautiful. Emotional. Deep. Update. Soon. Okay, I’ m being a dork now. But I’m serious on all those aspects.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wonderful job! I can’t wait for another chapter.
Jo Anna chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Another UXS huh? Wonderfully put and it has a gothic romance kind of feel to it. I love this writing style of yours. You outshine a lot of authors here.

Jo
Jo Anna chapter 1 . 8/16/2005

Jo
HarukaFan102 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Yay!
Bara no Hime Argh chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh, how wonderful. This couple is growing on my favorites list.

Keep it up!
HH chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Superb and so descriptive. You should have more fans beside the ones that you already do. Your works are so interesting and dig deep into the characters and your writing is spectacular!

HH
Rose of Noble Castle chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Ah, what a breath of fresh air in the fanfic community! You should have more readers.