Reviews for Vandread Fantasy
animecollecter chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
it's a shame really. such a good story, down the drain.
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
omg! cant believe u stoppdd this fanfic. T-T

hope u continue sometime.
Facepalmistry chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Oh, now this is just weird...

Read the reviews for this; discovered that this is allegedly similar to 'animeaddiction''s Tekkendread fic... apparently. I haven't read that yet.

The reason I looked at the reviews, though, was because I stumbled across a Vandread fic - updated only a couple months back - which involves the insertion of Kratos (of God of War fame). And I don't know which author the guy ripped off, but suffice to say he has...bigtime.

Unlike this fic, however, it appears no-one has pointed this out to him, at least via review. Thoughts, anyone?
Shadow Sain0 chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
Well that just sucks as hell, I hope anybody that takes over the story dosnt screw it up, I meen this story was really good and whoever takes it over will hopefully keep it that way.
Mr. E sparc chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Discontinuing it is a little too big a move. I mean I haven't writen on my stories for a year. I haven't closed them though. I just lost interest. Kinda...
Pecora chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
I love your fanfic so much. So why the Hell are you taking so damn long to update. I've been waiting for forever... Come on! Just kidding, Do it at your own pace. I really do love it, and I like how you're actually sticking to the story. It is gonna be awesome when you get Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj worked in. The FF7 movie was awesome and they were BAD ASS!Please write more. I'm dying slowly. This patience is killing me!
Shadow Sain0 chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
This story shows alot of promise, I hope you update soon.
Shadow Sain0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hope you update soon.
Mr. E sparc chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Seemed a little like my chapter five. Good job. I think you could've done better though. Try to change some things. I mean, I felt like I was almost watching epoisode five. I was halfway bored. Sorry.
inuyashaHELP chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Yay! i love vandread. even though i don't completly now the story line i do know most of it. i just love the doctor. i already forgot his name. he's like a better sesshomaru. Hehe. XP. anyways update soon. Ja~
Bardic Knowledge chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
This is AWESOME! I like how Cloud's fitting in and I was just thinking... How about putting Master Vincent in as well! Or, at least, making Vandread ClouDita look like a blue Vincent... Though it is my opinion that Vandread ClouMeia looked too much like Vandread HibiMeia.
ZGMF-X20A-SF chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
I enjoyed reading this, but there are a few things that i would like to point out. First, while its okay that this doesn't deviate too far from the original story I think Cloud should use more of his own lines instead of stealing those of Hibiki from the Anime. Second, I believe that more emphasis should be put on male and female bonding, namely Cloud convincing those that hate men that men and women belong together. And finally, I beg the author to not hook Cloud up with Jura, I can understand Meia or any other woman on the ship, but for the sanity of Cloud fans everywhere please put him with someone who isw worthy of his presence (or at least bring Aerith or Tifa into the fray).
Lord-Krun chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Ok nice chapter. But I think you have been trying to emulate Animeaddictions work a ltittle to much here. Not thats a bad thing but please I am sure you can do something a little more original. Keep up the Good Work.
Colva3 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Okay while I like this story I have to complain about the major plagirism you did with some of the scenes. They are almost word for word the same as in Animeaddiction's Tekkadread story. Please try to refrain from doing that in the future.
X-Over chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. As always, do please keep up the good work. Thank you. :)