Reviews for Voiceless
please continue
NemoChan320 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
AH! Why did you stop writing this story! Damnit... _
Sakuyan chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Well, for your first Gravitation fanfic, this isn't too bad. Though there are some grammer mistakes, things like that. A beta may help you with those problems.:D

I HATE Taki, but this story fuels my hatred for him. How dare he do that to Shuichi again! That son of a bitch!

This is keeping me interested. So far so good, except for the occasional grammer errors and such. But nobody's perfect, eh? :D
Socktastic chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
I like! xDD good story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cheetah192119 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
I like this fic and I do encourage you to please finish it. I think it is going well. I couldn't critique to save my life so I won't even try. _! I will however say that I do enjoy what you have written and thank you for writting. Good luck in all that you do. Well...Ja ne! _! Adeui!
masterframes chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
AH! What happens Next huh huh huh? I need to know! Love the story, but the biggest cliffhanger I've ever seen is in my way, and I don't like heights very well! You're story is awesome, you're now on my alert list...update update update! Why drop this amazing story huh huh huh? Love ya, love your fic!
Vipergirl chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Hi! I'm interested in your story, even if Shuichi is tormented. by the way, what is your first language, if not English? i look forward to reading more of your stories!
ms2 ultimate chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
That was really good! I feel so bad for shuichi...Ah well, his pain is a stories gain! (Me, the optimist) Update!
qweenofthegoldfishh chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
WOW!

this is really good so far. I love the topic(haha I'm evil) and your writing style combines the perfect mix of information, description, and dialogue. I love it!

I can't wait for more, so please, update soon!
he is the lamb chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
i really love your story please please please! update

thankyou
Demonlover355 chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
Oh my goodness. Poor Suichi. I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is like seeing the actual Gravitation. Update soon PLEASE!
Purplemission chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
This is a great story. I look foward to more chapters! Taki is my favorite character in Gravitation. If you do not plan to continue work on this story, please tell me_.
The Wonder Snowflake chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
hey this is really great so far i have been up all nigh on the computer, i got to watch the whole series of gravation and when i found out bout yuki's rape/ scuichis(srry cant spell his name) rape it mortified me, and i cried but this is really good please hurry with a update, and now i'm going to sleep lol nighty night
Comp Lady chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
DIE AIZAWA DIE! HE IS SO EVIL! how can someone do something like that to someone else? please update soon i want to see how this ends.
ShotsuMei chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
I loved this chapter, it was so sad, damn Kitizawa. Hate him. I'm glad you like long comments because I love to write them. I also like how Yuki called Shuichi sekichiku, that was really cute and sweet. Thank you also for replying to our reviewers reviews, we really appreciate it. And I had no problem sharing that little tibet of information about me. _ Um, well, keep up the good work and I'll review again in chapter, four. Until then, bye. _
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »