Reviews for Advent of the Destroyers
Harold Lloyd chapter 1 . 3/28
This is probably a dead story (hasn't been updated in 11 years), but just in case:

The Gondwana, the largest vessel in the UEAFT space fleet stood near UEAFT space fleet HQ, previously the ZAFT military affairs station, where the final adjustments and upgrades where being completed, and at it's side where the Archangel, and the Minerva, the second most powerful vessels of the UEAFT, also finishing the refitting and upgrade which where needed for the missions they where about to undertake, and on the bridge of the Gondwana the whole of the command staff of the 3 vessels stood looking at the display table, which showed a map of the systems near Sol.

The above is *all one sentence*. Why!? Is there a reason to make a single-paragraph sentence? Two more words and you'd have had a drabble in just that one block.

The Gondwana, the largest vessel in the UEAFT space fleet, floated near UEAFT Space Fleet HQ, accompanied by the Archangel and the Minerva, the second most powerful ships in the fleet. Previously the ZAFT military affairs station, it was the place where refitting, upgrades, and final adjustments were being performed in preparation for the missions the three ships were about to undertake. On the bridge of the Gondwana, the complete command staff of all three vessels stood looking at the display table which showed a map of the systems near Sol.

You have a few paragraphs where people's names get repeated again and again, and usually in full. Andrew Waltfeld is a prime example of this, with his full name used 6 times in one paragraph. I assure you, your readers will likely *not* forget part of his name if you use only his last name for the extra 5 references.

You also use some very... interesting titles. The example that stands out is "sub-captain". Is this actually canon for Gundam Seed? If not, you might want to use Executive Officer (XO) instead, as that's the most common title nowadays for a military vessel's second in command.

Also, the word "where" does *not* mean the same thing as the word "were".
Lerris chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
While this is interesting, it is also a bit difficult to believe. The gundam seed vessels took quite a bit of time to just travel the solar system, let alone other systems, and it is probably not realistic to have their weapons systems be on par with the first ones. Still, the idea is interesting, and I wouldn't mind seeing it play out...
Totong chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
I hope the next chapter in this Babylon 5-Gundam Seed Destiny crossover would and wait and the others gonna join the great war or new Gundams gonna be until next chapter then,
JC chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
After the First War,Ther ships and Mobile suits are far too Overpowered.

A think it would be better if a EA,s ship from B5,s time got téléport to Seed in the first war.
Rhavis chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
DUDE!

You seriously gotta continue this!

Great sotry, nice mixing and everything!
j ryan wv chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
i really don't thunk you should have this power in this quadrant in this space
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
I've never seen a single episode of Babylon 5 so I know nothing about the characters. But if they are anything like in your story than you do a good job in describing them. I do hope you continue your story.
darkfinder chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
to bad there is no more .
darkfinder chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
MAN NO MORE .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
GLAD FOR MORE .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
MAN HAVE YOU FINISH THIS FIC SINCE NO UPDATES .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
COOL SO FAR . WHERE THE MINBARI SHIP THAT BADLY DAMAGED .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
THIS SEEMS LIKE STARGATE CROSSOVER NOT B5 ONE .
Katosuki chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
Coolio...
Shadow Zeranion chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I discovered this story by accident, but immediately became enthralled. It's so different and interesting from other fics so I hope you take it up again! I'd really like to see you continue it!