Reviews for Winds of Change
Cassidy chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
O lordy you need to the next few chapters! Please please please! I'm dying!
Daniel Tafoya chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
hurry hurry hurry! PLEASEEEEE!
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
I love it! It is great!
Marry Jane24 chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
I realy like ur story i realy want to know what happens to draco
OceanEyedGirl chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Omg I have fallen in love with this story ! Please update soon or I will die please !
tophats-R-us chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
make another!
tophats-R-us chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
DRACO. whatthehell? im confused...
tophats-R-us chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
if some one beat me like they did harry, i would beat them senseless with toaster
tophats-R-us chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow...that was really cruel, no matter, it was good. You should be a writer :)
Kirsten chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
Oh please, Oh please, oh please! Briliant, Fantastic, god of a person keep writing I can hardy wait till i know what happens next! AH! The suspence is killing me!
irldothewindything chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Oh No! What's going to happen to Draco? *cries for poor Draco*
Hoprabbit chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Hm. Interesting, honestly, a soft green light is mildly stereotypical. With the way you write, I feel like maybe it should have been a different color. Maybe Pink? That's gay enough, right?Just kidding, and if you're confused, it was a complement. I loved the whole "Destroy the Dursleys" thing. It sound graphic and nasty, but the way Harry killed Vernon was awesome. I'm actually glad they're dead now. it's gonna get wierd if the wizard authorities(Forgot the name) come after him. Imagine if MALFLOY protected him! That'd be the day. By the way, I think Ginny should have slapped Harry harder. Would've been funny if invincible-Harry got knocked out by a girl, especially Ginny. Very good story, very creative. I can actually hear Daniel Radcliffe screaming in my head. It's wierd. Keep writing! Be inspired!

Hey, what's up with all the Chapters being R's?

ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
oh my god, I love this- I feel really unsure about Draco though- somehow he doesn't suit having nothing instead of everything. Anyway: This is a really good fic, and I really want you to update! (I don't really give a damn about Ginny- BoyxBoy love is SO much more fun...)
LoveGD chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Really good. Thank you.
beatrixitiy chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
Beautifully written. Gotta love the angsty, Harry although I do hope Draco will placate his anger a bit (hint hint). Love your story though! Continue!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »