Reviews for The Lost Princess?
StormSorceress39 chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
This is what should have happened in the TV show.
StormSorceress39 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
You're evil! Well actually, you're not, but still!
StormSorceress39 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
You like Anastasia AND Swan Princess! You're awesome!
I love how you incorporate singing into your stories!
StormSorceress39 chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ohow could youOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
StormSorceress39 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
I was right! I knew I recognized that song! Rothbart sings it!
This story is incredible! I love it!
tamra.whitener.1 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo
tophrules3 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
I loved your story it was great
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Was beginning to wonder what this story reminded me
breelee3032 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
uhm, you do know that kataras moms name is Kya and that Zuko's mom is Ursa
Giulia chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
This is my favourite story's Chapter (i think)...
Why?
'Couse there in the song "Once upon in Dicember" from the Disney's story "Anastasia"! :)
Erin chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Nice chapter. Interesting story. But wasn't fooled by the whole Haru and Katara wedding part. After all, it's a Zuko and Katara story, which tells you that they end up together. After all, they make a great couple.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
your dead to me
castiel247 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I honestly think she should have sang "I Won't Say I'm In Love" from hercules. It would have fit the story bewtter
jr3pk chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
I just want to kill that bastard for what he did to Katara! I want to rip his eyes out want tear his balls off... How unlady-like of me. I still want to kill him for what he's doing to Zuko and Katara!
jr3pk chapter 10 . 1/15/2010