Reviews for Say Today
RavenxRobin chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
UPDATE! Its really good so far, so please continue!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Matchmaking?
Jayfire3 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
This is epicocity. Keep writing more? :D
Panda-no-Yuuhi chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
carry on the story!
LinaKer chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
I really hope you update. I saw something in this that sounded cute, and would love to see where you take this.
FredTheBedHead chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Hi!

I'm really excited!

I read this story ages ago, before I knew how to work the site, and then I lost it. It's taken me ages to find it, and I've not been disappointed!

Carry on, update!

Fred

(I'm a girl!)
Xyane chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Oh...you didn't...and here I was hoping it would be one of those school fics. I really like fics with that setting but haven't come across any really good ones. Anyway, who am I to argue with the writer. You've got a good story here. Well written and charaterised so even though it's no longer a school fic, I keep reading it as long as you keep writing it. Hope you update soon!
amai-chestnut chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
yikes! That's quite..scary. I know it's been a long time since you updated last, so I dunno if you were updating soon or whatever. My point is, your story is awesome! -and funny. _ I really like it, and can only hope that you do update. Super work!

-miyuki
Aero chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Meep! I liked it! Continue, please! Also, you might consider a beta. Just a few bumps here and there.
GrayDove chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
I must say, I'm surprised at the lack of reviews on this story. It involves the whole "high school" bit, but in a very believable way. You have an easy-to-read, but not oversimplified writing style, and the storyline is enjoyable.

I know that you haven't updated in quite a while, which signifies that you're not going to be writing any more; however, I would certainly appreciate it if you did! I'm adding it to my alert list- just in case. ;)
lolopixie chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
What? So the whole thing was a fake plan? That stinks. I want to know what happened to the other Titans, and I want to know what happens with Robin and Raven, so update! Great story by the way, I'm really enjoying it so far. You have a great style. Hope to see more from you in the future.
Tecna chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Woah... cool... that really is fab, you just have to update!
Astarael00 chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Good start so far, with humor thrown in appropriately. Only...there're only two chapters. And you haven't updated in almost a month. Oh, the horror.
diddy chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
good start! plz update!
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow...this is excellent so far! Your writing is awesome! This first chapter is very promising. But as of now, it's 2:28 in the morning and I desperately need sleep, I'll check out chapter 2 later on in the morning, ciao!