Reviews for My Sister, My Strength
Excellent story.
Sideris chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Magnificent.
The Ketchup Bottle chapter 10 . 9/4/2005
Wow..I already read all of this on your Kana: Little Fanfics page, and it still amazes me. I managed to get the "best" ending yesterday, and, needless to say, I was far from satisfied. This really helped. _ (As a side note, are you planning to post the other stories?)
Devin23 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Heyo, guess who. :D I was going to come here to review sooner or later. As i've stated the first time i read, it was a brilliant fanfiction. Your portrayal of Kana and Taka very much resembles that of the characters in the game. Now we just have to read that orignal story in :D

Henry
terabient chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
normally i hold off reviewing until i've finished all that's been written, but i noticed nobody else has reviewed this and it's really a shame, because this is *lovely.*

the characterization is spot-on. i am especially impressed with the way you've handled kana - she is more mature, as one would expect, but is still recognizably the girl we met in the original game.

style-wise, there is a LOT of 'I's (the bane of first-person writing!) and while the use of short sentences and paragraphs is mostly effective - in that certain phrases have a stronger impact - at times it feels like too much. like, some parts felt as if they had more 'weight' to them than they needed. aside from these minor complaints - it's beautiful.

(i apologize for the confusing critique. it's late... )

thank you for sharing this.