Reviews for Never Alone
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was beautiful, albeit somewhat strange. Go InuKik!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
amazing this pairing always makes me cry :)
Lee Fiora chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this should-and would-have totally happened! but rumiko had already started with inukag so she had to stick to that pairing. but inuyasha barely touched kagome lol he was prob sexually frustrated
InuKik4Ever chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
A sublime, sweet, and touching story that impeccably captures the romance of my favorite couple, InuYasha and Kikyou. Their reunion could not be more perfect, or more beautifully written

You are an immensely talented author, and I do look forward to seeing more works from you in the future!
Tiefling Zhai chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
It's cool reading this after reading your "Escaflowne" one because I get to compare your writing styles. Here, your sentences are shorter, and you don't spend nearly as much time in description.

You change your writing style to match your characters, so that tells me you really know how to sink into them without much effort.

It also means you're a huge dork. Like me. -
kikyogirl15 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
aww so sweet and you did a great job this story is so interesting Im mad I didnt read it before anyway im glad I did now great job keep up the good work!
xKazuko chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Aw.

Rumiko Takahashi needs to read this and go "THAT'S the ending I want!"

and then of course pay you for the idea. XP

I love.
Mex-chick chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This was great! I loved the originality, though the revelation of Kagome's past was shocking and, no offense, it grossed me out. But I still liked it, especially Inuyasha's decision. Good job! I had a great read!
Mikka chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aww! That's so cute! . The InuxKik pairing rocks - and so does your one shot!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
AWW! I love your one shot. How very very beautiful! I love the InuxKik pairing. Very nicely done!
Deadly Sinner 666 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Oh please write more to this. It was awsome! Very well done! I absolutly loved it! Please dont leave this as a oneshot. Please write more!

-Alexi

PS: you forgot the 'u' in hanyou
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Amazing i really loved this it was cute. I only wished that it wasn't a one shot but any it was really good.
Cristal Ball chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This was too cute. I really enjoyed reading this. Hopefully theres a continuation for this? Anyways this was really good, hope you write more.
Kikyou's daughter chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Hey that was so romantic,thought out and to top it all off disgusting with Kagome and Inuyasha...eww..
itoshii-kikyou chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I love it! Wish there was more. Beautifully written, great storyline.