Reviews for Sun and the Moon
Person chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
The End ?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Ai would never tell the kids
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Lovely
Loyal DC Fan chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
How cOme Conan is injured? It's almost impossible with his skills
Nobody chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
AWESOME DUDE! YOU GOTTA CONTINUE THIS!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
I don't really get what happened with Shinichi.
Haruna Pan chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I think Satou Keiji should suspect it as well. Your story really is thought provoking. I'm interested, so far, I'll gladly tag along, ja...
Atheleia chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Once again, I must stress the fact that it is highly unlikely that either Conan or Ai would choose to reveal their identity without putting up some sort of fight against it. I'm sorry if I'm sounding rather critical, but I do find this story rather unbelievable and OOC. You had a good idea and exerted it well in some of the chapters, but perhaps would've done better if you did in a different way.
Atheleia chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I find it a bit unlikely that Ai, who is indefinably more concerned about safety than Conan, would allow Ayumi and Mistuhiko to learn their secret, knowing full well that the Organization might come down on them because of it. That was the only part that struck me as rather odd. But still, it was rather interesting!
Patcher chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
Well, I really wanted to read the last chapter, but I can't? It's says there's an error in the link... It was really exciting up till now, and the climax just keeps building. Though, up to some point, I wasn't able to understand some parts of the story. Meh, it must have been just me not reading properly again.
Patcher chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was really exciting, see how Kazuha sneaked around with Heiji's phone calling Shinichi XD I liked the end (of this chapter) too! Your Shinichi here is in character, but Kazuha doesn't seem like one to take others' belongings without permission, but I still think it's cool XD All in all, I have a very good impression at the first chapter already. :]
angelwingsonline chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Good chapter, but I'm afraid you've gotten your facts mixed up. The pictures you described in this chapter weren't the ones Rachel saw - the ones you described are the pictures kept by BO's Vermouth which she allowed FBI agent Jodie to see. Jodie's collection is merely a bunch of pictures of her friends in Japan that she hid because her Japanese friends questioned her "weird" american custom (she explains this to Rachel when she's in the hospital). I don't think Jodie wrote anything on her pictures except maybe one of conan labeled "Cool Kid" (it's been a while so I'm not positive...) also, the only person who calls Ran "Angel" is Vermouth, and I think the only person who knows this is Jodie since she saw the labels on the pictures. You can argue that Ran and Ai heard her call Ran that at the pier/dock when she was shooting at them, but I believe they were already unconsious by that time (and even if they weren't, I imagine they had more important things on their minds to notice). Either way, Ai certainly wouldn't use the term.

Sorry to have to be a bit of a stick in the mud, but it is quite a big mix up (honestly I'm surprised nobody's mentioned in yet). Up until now, all of your chapters have clevery used the facts presented in the series to have the characters realize the truth, so you really might want to consider changing this chapter so it does the same.
angelwingsonline chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Ok...please ignore my comment for Hakuba's chapter. It's obvious I was wrong. Anyway, to the story. Great job! I was waiting for Takagi. I'm always surprised by how little fanfiction I've been able to find on him learning about conan, especially with the bombing incident. Very well done.
angelwingsonline chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Just curious if my hunch is right. With the information given in this chapter I'm thinking that the newspaper is refering to the incident when Conan was shot in a cave? Its the only incedent I can think of where he discovered the boys with the Shounen Tantei Dan and was hurt during the case. Then again, considering the number of episodes in the series I could be forgetting something.
mizamoomoo chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Love it! Fanfiction needs more authors like you!