Reviews for Sun and the Moon
Lillr Kaitou Kid chapter 3 . 8/31
conan will have the world knowing his secret if u keep this up xD poor kid don't mind me, just dropping a small review every ch xD
Lillr Kaitou Kid chapter 2 . 8/31
interesting
going so far as to mention the age... interesting indeed
Lillr Kaitou Kid chapter 1 . 8/31
yeah that went pretty calm
kazuha is smart, she'd realize it eventually in the series wondering what that revenge is xD
TanteiConan1412 chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
I'm new on ff.n and I had an idea that I wanted to write, but I am HORRIBLE at 3rd person P.O.V. I'm only 14, so could you give me some pointers? Since you're really good at it... at least, better than others that I've read. I also really like this story, it's really interesting to watch them piece it together!
Ryeweeahsnayeh chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Just reading this now, but i LOVE how you added the part about the bomb with takagi! Ever since i watched that episode i wanted a fanfic or episode about that, cuz Takagi cant just forget about it! Conan practically admits hes not who he says he is, and then he never mentions it again. Or maybe, and this is what i like to think, maybe Takagi hasn't forgotten, and is keeping Conan to his promise to tell him when they die.
Person chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
The End ?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Ai would never tell the kids
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Lovely
Loyal DC Fan chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
How cOme Conan is injured? It's almost impossible with his skills
Nobody chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
AWESOME DUDE! YOU GOTTA CONTINUE THIS!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
I don't really get what happened with Shinichi.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I think Satou Keiji should suspect it as well. Your story really is thought provoking. I'm interested, so far, I'll gladly tag along, ja...
Atheleia chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Once again, I must stress the fact that it is highly unlikely that either Conan or Ai would choose to reveal their identity without putting up some sort of fight against it. I'm sorry if I'm sounding rather critical, but I do find this story rather unbelievable and OOC. You had a good idea and exerted it well in some of the chapters, but perhaps would've done better if you did in a different way.
Atheleia chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I find it a bit unlikely that Ai, who is indefinably more concerned about safety than Conan, would allow Ayumi and Mistuhiko to learn their secret, knowing full well that the Organization might come down on them because of it. That was the only part that struck me as rather odd. But still, it was rather interesting!
Patcher chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
Well, I really wanted to read the last chapter, but I can't? It's says there's an error in the link... It was really exciting up till now, and the climax just keeps building. Though, up to some point, I wasn't able to understand some parts of the story. Meh, it must have been just me not reading properly again.