Reviews for The Missing
Oblitus Angeli chapter 1 . 5/7
/*dusts off cobwebs*/, well lookie what I've found here! It's only been about 10 and a half years since this was last updated (and yes, I read the note from your bio), I'm sure it'll happen soon! (Note the sarcasm) I'm assuming you've abandoned ffn, but who knows, this might reach you from an e-mail notification.

Anyway, if you somehow notice this, I'd like to say thank you for writing this lovely little fic and thanks again for not deleting it. I've recently fallen into the TP fandom and was very disappointed in the fact that there wasn't very many good fics in it. When I first saw this story, I had decided to wait on reading this because I knew it was dead, but after a day and a half of putting it off, I decided to take the plunge and start reading. I can honestly say this has been my favorite fic from this fandom so far, and a small part of me holds out hope that you will return with a new chapter one day. The more logical part of me likes to shoot that idea in the face.

After some thought, I figured there would be no harm in asking if you would be interested in putting this up for adoption? If you were, I've got an idea for an ending that would end this story very quickly and with a angsty "shebang", but at the same time, I want to try to give this story a proper finish, with several more chapters and a more "happy" ending. Sadly, I haven't a clue what I would do if I were to try and continue it that way, so I would probably go with the former if I had your consent to continue this.

Besides that, I'd like to say that this was a wonderful story and while I get a strong feeling that it would have ended with Jim's ultimate demise (wow that sounds evilish), I know it would have been great. It seemed to take forever and not long at all for Silver and Jim to reunite, and once they did, it seemed that things would only get better for them, but life has a funny way of ruining people's plans, doesn't it? When Jim started coughing up blood, I kneue from that instant that everything would go downhill. It did, just not in the way I initially thought.

I had previously assumed that the voyage would have gone by without a hitch and that they would have made it back to the Benbow safely, but Jim's condition would only get worse. I'd like to talk more a out it, but I might write an alternate ending using it if you were to give me the a-okay.

While I know your feeling on this movie and it's characters has changed and it is very unlikely that you will continue, I'll never fully give up hope that one day you might return.
AnaMinesAtNight chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
lol look at the date, it realy takes 10 years to update? I'm just kidding but I realy do with that after ten years you would end this cliff hanger!
AgnomenLoki chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
This is so so good. Do you know how hard it is to find a good TP fic? Shame it's not complete, I love this!
Rain of the Forest chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Oh my god... *grabs the Captain and drags him to her torture chamber* You're going to be here for a looooooooooooooooong time...
Selene467 chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
NO! Jim! and Silver! They're gonna die!

I'm loving this story and your breaking my heart by losing the inspiration for this story. I'll pray you'll get it back, but for now I'll just have to play many scenarios in my head. I do pray that if you ever get back to this story, you won't let Jim and Silver die. I wouldn't be able to swallow that!

Thiss tory is absolutely amazing and if ever finished would definitely be a showpiece of yours. All I can do is wait now and hope you'll get inspiration again. I know how bad it is if you lose that, but to lose inspiration for several years...that's gotta hurt for both the writer and the readers.

Nevertheless I love this story and will make it one of my favorites. Thx for at least giving me this much to read and enjoy.
Selene467 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow amazing begin to this story! Please let Jim be alright! Oh and please let me know if you plan on continueing this story, cause I noticed it wasn't updated for a few years. Really want to know please!
pottersparky chapter 12 . 7/24/2009
I love all 3 of your treasure planet stories. I not sure when you plan to update your next chapther. In all 3 stories you have silver and jim done so well. Father/son thing with silver and jim is the best part of treasure planet. Please email me and tell if you plan on seeing this to the end. I can only hope you will update soon. So you know I think the capt is fool and if jim and silver don't do something they all end up dead or wrost.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 12 . 2/25/2009

dog youkai jane chapter 12 . 1/7/2009

That captain is a stupid, horrible leader. How did he even get promoted to that level? Maybe if Jim had said his name, it would have registered and made it's way through that thick skull of his.

Up-date soon, please, and show us that this little fiasco will not thwart Jim and Silver.
SpiderPsychoMorph chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
i don't really get the story?
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
omg this is so good

i now its not a real event but the way you wrote it make it seem so REAL and im actually like some what upset lol (not lol as in haha hehe lol as in surprise haha ok ill stop...)

*reading on*
lalalalalalala chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
I actually, after all this time, had a nightmare about you. I'll give more details if you update, but it's encredible that I would even remember story (no matter how great it is) when it is not updates in over a year.

man, I hope you're in good health, and having fun in college (I believe you went to college in California right?), if you ever remember us, update!

and plese email me if you do, so I cn get to the story faster.
Lalalala chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
Well, How Are you lately?

have a nice vacation. . . from the story?

could you please continue? please, please?
Michi P chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
Wow. That's all I can say. This is some amazing work you got going here.

I realize you haven't updated in a while, but *sheepish look* I would really like to see what you've got in store for this story. This is fantastic! I love your writing. Please consider updating soon!

Michi P.
Coffeebeads chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Update soon or i'll die! I have to know what happens next! you're so evil with your cliff hangers! You should write an alternative story in which neither Sarah nor Silver go to visit this boy claiming to be Jim and he has to recover on his own and when he does, he's all depressed and doesn't know who to trust anymore. But never mind that now, UPDATE!

PS i love your story! its the best! YoU rOcK!