Reviews for The Missing
AnaMinesAtNight chapter 12 . 3/8
lol look at the date, it realy takes 10 years to update? I'm just kidding but I realy do with that after ten years you would end this cliff hanger!
AgnomenLoki chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
This is so so good. Do you know how hard it is to find a good TP fic? Shame it's not complete, I love this!
Rain of the Forest chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Oh my god... *grabs the Captain and drags him to her torture chamber* You're going to be here for a looooooooooooooooong time...
Selene467 chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
NO! Jim! and Silver! They're gonna die!

I'm loving this story and your breaking my heart by losing the inspiration for this story. I'll pray you'll get it back, but for now I'll just have to play many scenarios in my head. I do pray that if you ever get back to this story, you won't let Jim and Silver die. I wouldn't be able to swallow that!

Thiss tory is absolutely amazing and if ever finished would definitely be a showpiece of yours. All I can do is wait now and hope you'll get inspiration again. I know how bad it is if you lose that, but to lose inspiration for several years...that's gotta hurt for both the writer and the readers.

Nevertheless I love this story and will make it one of my favorites. Thx for at least giving me this much to read and enjoy.
Selene467 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow amazing begin to this story! Please let Jim be alright! Oh and please let me know if you plan on continueing this story, cause I noticed it wasn't updated for a few years. Really want to know please!
pottersparky chapter 12 . 7/24/2009
I love all 3 of your treasure planet stories. I not sure when you plan to update your next chapther. In all 3 stories you have silver and jim done so well. Father/son thing with silver and jim is the best part of treasure planet. Please email me and tell if you plan on seeing this to the end. I can only hope you will update soon. So you know I think the capt is fool and if jim and silver don't do something they all end up dead or wrost.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 12 . 2/25/2009

dog youkai jane chapter 12 . 1/7/2009

That captain is a stupid, horrible leader. How did he even get promoted to that level? Maybe if Jim had said his name, it would have registered and made it's way through that thick skull of his.

Up-date soon, please, and show us that this little fiasco will not thwart Jim and Silver.
SpiderPsychoMorph chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
i don't really get the story?
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
omg this is so good

i now its not a real event but the way you wrote it make it seem so REAL and im actually like some what upset lol (not lol as in haha hehe lol as in surprise haha ok ill stop...)

*reading on*
lalalalalalala chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
I actually, after all this time, had a nightmare about you. I'll give more details if you update, but it's encredible that I would even remember story (no matter how great it is) when it is not updates in over a year.

man, I hope you're in good health, and having fun in college (I believe you went to college in California right?), if you ever remember us, update!

and plese email me if you do, so I cn get to the story faster.
Lalalala chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
Well, How Are you lately?

have a nice vacation. . . from the story?

could you please continue? please, please?
Michi P chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
Wow. That's all I can say. This is some amazing work you got going here.

I realize you haven't updated in a while, but *sheepish look* I would really like to see what you've got in store for this story. This is fantastic! I love your writing. Please consider updating soon!

Michi P.
Coffeebeads chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Update soon or i'll die! I have to know what happens next! you're so evil with your cliff hangers! You should write an alternative story in which neither Sarah nor Silver go to visit this boy claiming to be Jim and he has to recover on his own and when he does, he's all depressed and doesn't know who to trust anymore. But never mind that now, UPDATE!

PS i love your story! its the best! YoU rOcK!
Coffeebeads chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Absolutly brilliant first chapter. Very descriptive, not at all over the top with the writing. Great idea as well. All in all, a brilliant beginning to what i assume would be a brilliant story. i'm going straight to the next chapter.