Reviews for To Care or Not To Care
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I love this story!
Sahariah chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Awesome story; I love the fact that it was completely Nick-centered. His relationship with Grissom is really interesting, and I think you did the both of them justice. Really enjoyed this!

-Sahariah
iboneki chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Gah. I don't know why I didn't see this story til now. It's wonderful. In fact, all your stuff is great. Thanks for writing :)
Nicole Stokes chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
AMAZING! Truely one of the better fanfiction i've read! Keep on writting Nick-Fics! Love the drama and angst!

Love,

Nicole
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Thank you for a really great read. This whole chapter from the start to the end was emotionally spot on. Loved it.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
It was so cool to see you post something! I'm glad we started talking about this story! Everything was true to chracter, full of angst, and tension.

I really liked your Grissom. I really saw where you were coming from when Ncik hit the guy only when he struck anerve about not caring, when we all know Nick cares too much sometimes.

Bravo!

Kristen
everybetty chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
"I can't be that guy, Grissom." *sniff* leave it to Nick to heal by helping others ...nice one-shot

v. believable.
seeareuh chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Yeah, only now he'll get buried underground. Okay on a more serious note... I loved the story. Probably one of the best I've read angst wise.
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I loved this, of course not the part where Nick was being knocked aroung, but the rest. I liked how Grissom helped Nick, and that Nick got his fears out. And yeah I think Nick would try to help himself by doing something for someone else. Great work.
Mythers chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
awesome! I really enjoyed the story. much liked.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
PonchoLives, I'm really glad you here as Author! (Ususally see you at Talk CSI) You did an amazing first story! I'm Nick's fan, too. I'm allways looking for Nick's good stories and definetivelly that's one of it.

Love the way you expressed the feelings of Nick an Grissom. Go ahead!