Reviews for The Reborn
bissek chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
The moment an outsider sees the Solaris/Sol transformation, people will take notice. Once people see the Ranma/Ranko transformation, his identity will be known to everybody. The disguise glamour effects facial recognition, not logical deductions.

Hopefully, nobody in the NWC keeps up with Senshi current events. Jusenkyo curses aren't that common, the ages past youthenizing match, and they could certainly see Nabiki as capable of planning a faked death for some reason.
arekuruu-inabikari-no-She chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
a pretty good SM crossover keep it up
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I bet alot of Kamis and demons was betting about Ranmas curse.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! At less, NWC change their ways for the better.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Oh boy, even Uranus fear Demeter!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Lerris chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Things are too rushed I think. Maybe Pluto is working overtime but that level of things working out is sort of like the monkeys really getting done with their draft of Hamlet. I'd recommend slowing down and staying in the moment more. Let the future be uncertain and somewhat scary. Cleaning up all the Ranma 1/2 messes takes a certain something from the story. I'm also of the opinion that flashbacks to Senshi lives are somewhat boring since it is history and doesn't really change the here and now.

As to good things, I thought Ch 1 and 2 were pretty good if still a little rushed. In particular the basic ideas were pretty good. I wonder if Pluto's _direct_ involvment was really needed though. Perhaps a mysterious stranger could arrange for Nabiki and Ranma to go, where they needed to go, and do what they needed to do..
CRose chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Hmm...interesting. I think it could use a serious expansion, but that's just me. Is this complete? It almost seems like it, but maybe not. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
PepperJAQ chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
nabiki got a nose bleed, hehehe... ok, so it was only in an omake, but still funny.

and a great update. keep up the wonderful work!

till next...
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
I like it. Just like your other stories. I like your omakes too. Can't stop laughing. Lol

Please update soon.

Ja ne
AzureSky123 chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Nice chapter.
Trugeta chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
The introduction of Ranma's and Nabiki's Sailor forms... finally! Really good work on everything. I'm looking forward to more. Till next.
goku chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
Uh sense when can nabiki pull a malet from no where that would be a fighters talent and nabiki was no fighter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Hahahhaha, seeing Nabiki with a nosebleed in the Omake was a great laugh! I love how Ranma is Solaris Knight and Sailor Sol at the same time, when the other scouts find out about the curse it will be time for jaws to drop!
Innortal chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Little smaller than I originally wanted, but this chapter was a transition piece.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »