Reviews for The Reborn
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I feel lucky to have found this gem. Please continue it and Shared Life and your several other 'languishing' stories.

Maybe Pluto could adopt them, or convince them and Nodoka that they should move to Juuban. How much age did Ranma and Nabiki lose?

Oh Well. Ciao,

Wes
goku90504 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
ranma as a male full powered scout? FIANLY
WG-Writer chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Looks good, it is a bit of a boring read in parts, but it is good over all.
tony chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
this is a good start to a nabiki/ranma fic with sailor moon

and the akane/ryoga bashing continues which is always great

please continue

your fics are great and funny up da ass

great job on this and please continue
Sailor Dream chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow! Great story sofar! If you're interested, do you think you could check out this brand new Anime Forum?
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This looks like a *really* good story - I hope you continue it.
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Nice beginning. Keep up the good work.

Best,

JohnnyG
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Really good here, and looking forward to seeing what happens that might get Ranma and Nabiki together, as well as take care of the other idiots..um fiancees.
Trugeta chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Good start. This Ranma/Nabiki pairing should prove to be interesting seeing as they're going to become Sailor Nemesis and Solaris Knight with a high probability.

Although, if Ranma still gets curses maybe Sailor Sol is in game too? Good chapter, update when you can.
dragon-game chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hm, not bad. I, however, do not like Pluto very much for how much she meddles with people's lives. This is even evident in this fic since she is using people again for her benefit. She reminds me of Gendo in a lot of ways. Please have her get her butt kicked somehow, even though I'm pretty sure that the Senshi (minus Ranma and Nabiki) would protect her since THEY are the ones who would benefit from Pluto's meddling with people's lives. Sorry about that, I just have a hatred of Pluto that's all.
Rubel chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Neat. Once again you have shown why you are one of my favorite authors. Possibilities that Pluto uses to get the two to agree to stay young:

1. Gets Ranma out of Father's commitments and shouldn't be hard to get him to be emancipated from his fathers control by the government.

2... uh nevermind I thought I had a reason for Nabiki but I guess I don't.

Well I hope you do continue this story but then I say that about all your stories. Thanks again for the good read.
ranger5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Argh. Another nice story to enterain me even while I'm pulling out my hair waiting for updates on your current batch. (g) Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah and update your others. NOW.

PS Do as I say and not as I'm (currently doing).
Bobboky chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
this is a really good first chapter
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15