Reviews for The Reborn
Cyde chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Again, why aren't you updating THIS story?
CRose chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Two years since the last update? Damn that sucks, I wanted to see what Ranma would do to the girls while he was sleeping. Great story!
moritynz chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Wicked story so far, please update
MDR chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
You know, this would be even more amusing if you went the other way with Nabiki and Ranma's reactions to the senshi's interest. Have Ranma and Nabiki flirt with the senshi, obviously and openly. Innuendos, massages, teasing. Let the girls know that they are welcome to join in the bedroom fun. How would the girls react? How would they react as they, one by one, began taking Nabiki and Ranma up on their offers? I'm not talking about a harem fic, more along the lines of friends with benefits (except for Ranma and Nabiki themselves, as they would be in love).

You could start out with the last chapter. Have Nabiki come in, find Minako, Makoto, and Ranma in bed, and realize that it didn't make her jealous as she thought. Instead she sees the opportunity for fun. And what starts out as Minako and Makoto playing a joke turns into what they came there for in the first place. the way those two would react when they next see their friends would be very funny, and how they react to each other.
Rabid Squirrel chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
Will this ever be updated? :(
Lesychan chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
Nice Fic...but why wont the other Senshi train on Pluto & Co...i mean at least Outers should have enough exp to do that...
Asgeras chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
Bwa ha ha. Great fic. I certainly enjoy some of your stories, this one being no exception to the rule.

I hope that you end up continuing this fic. I don't see it on the dead fic list, so I still have hope.

One thing that I hope happens fairly soon is the revelation that Ranma and Nabiki are Sailor Sol/Solaris Knight and Sailor Nemesis. I'm pretty sure that Michiru and Ami would end up figuring it out after the inevitable revelation that Ranma has a Jusenkyo curse. They're smart enough to put 2 and 2 together, and Usagi also has an occasional blast of insight as well. It's always better to find out first hand.

Well, thanks for the fic. Ja ne.
DR4G0lV chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
VEry very good. Please update soon!
ApocSM chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Drifter950 chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
I really enjoyed "No Need for Destiny". Enough for me to check out your Profile and read a number of others that you have done. I also discovered that "Papa's Back", on my story alert list fore bout a year of so, was one of yours.

Makes putting you on my "Favorite Authors list" very easy!

I have found "The Reborn" fascinating! The beginning with Pluto's revelations, search and decisions set the story very well. The fixing the neko problem, the possible harem and the definite future family, was something of a given, but how you did it was always a surprise. Ranma's maturity and more intelligent adversaries is a definite improvement from the cannon anime. I enjoyed your , more of less, happy endings for NWC to.

One point in question. Have you changed the style of Ranma's art at all? Since he is still in the Ranma 1/2 universe, the use of the "Anything Goes" and the "Amazon" styles could be recognized, specially since active practitioners of those arts are very close. Even the canon has the Senshi battles showing up on tv.

Again, thank you for very good reads!

May the MUSE be with you!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
More?
DR4G0lV chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
I love the story, hope it continues.
Nysk chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Excellent story. As is most of this authors works! I look forwaard to more!
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
I Love The Chapter:7 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
deathrunner chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
A very interesting story look foward to more.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »