Reviews for Mon Mari, Mon Epouse
NalissaMAPatali chapter 1 . 4/13
That was the cutest thing ever! I loved it.
Alohamora Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I really REALLY loved this. You did wonderul with the accents, and I loved Bill and Fleur's relationship. The humor was making me laugh so hard. This story is so perfect, it made me really love Bille and Fleur even more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You did a very nice job of keeping the characters in character, and with Fleur's accent. The humor, too, was nice. Good job!
madman-with-an-impala chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Still love it even though I've read it a thousand times. A really great story.
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was very enjoyable to read! It was funny (I'm smiling as I type this) and although it was a tad long, it gave a new look at the characters (like Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Mrs. Weasley, etc.)
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ohhh that was so lovely and sweet and beautiful and hilarious. I CANNOT get enough of your stories!
justlikejane chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
epic, just epic. a perfect wedding fic that had me laughing, and making sappy "aaaawwws" for like 10 minutes :)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is one of the best fics I've read! Love it from Bill and Fleur's perspective!
anon chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That actually ended up being quite cute, especially the ending. Thaks for this, it really made me smile. You definitely need to write more :) It was so good, not too sappy or promiscous. Great job!
anon chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was amazingly adorable! I loved every bit! Even though I am a sucker for romance and Bill/Fleur, my favorites part had to be anything that had Ron hitting Harry with a table! Very awesome, loved it!
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
The pefect end for Molly then :)

Wonderful, beautiful story.
MeiGrace chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
XD...
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
YES! (Cheers for the dragon) Wonderful story with an absolutely spectacular ending! Thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I loved this! Plus it has a hint of Charlie/Gabby which I love.