Reviews for The Future of the Past
Guest chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
Aww that's so cute please update even tho you've probably moved onto bigger and better things ;) but us humble readers would really enjoy it if you updated? :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Wow I'm the first reviewer in basically 2 years! Coz the last review was 2013 and now it's 2015! Well this is really really good so far please update if u can even tho you've probably forgotten about this story and all, but yeah it's great put that writing talent to use! :) I meant write a book and publish it lol , but updating would be coooooool too :)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
you know "Agni kai" is sanskrit and it is pronounced ugni kai
DragonOfTheEast chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
please make more stories like this like a sequil. Or THE AANGANG coming to present/current times wreaking havok.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
I really like this. It's pretty cool. Well, just thought I should review... bye!
jazz294 chapter 28 . 1/6/2011
OMG love the story it is amazing!

I just have one criticism, you keep writing sense instead of since.

other than that its perfect.

a question though, have you seen the whole series up to the end?

anyway great story,

Jazz
Sofabox12 chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
so, i've noticed you havn't updated since 06... PLEASE UPDATE D:

you HAVE to finish this story! please! ); it's just getting to the good part and I really wanna see how this ends! PUH-LEASSEEEE!
queenfirst chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Knock on wood? LOOL, OMFG, I learnt that in english. xD It's a shakespearean thing, right? Unless I'm mistaken.. ;
queenfirst chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
THANK GOD! I finally found an Avatar OC fic which has GOOD grammar AND a good plot. -phew- :D

Good job! ~(o)~
Nejilovesyaoi chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hi, you know if you start a story you should finish it, and if you aren't going to finih it you should either take it down and stop geting youre readers' hopes up, or let someone who actually will finish it adopt it. other than that, great story, Nejilovesyaoi
j chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
i love this story so much i read it all day long i don't see anyhing wrong with it.
UberRandom chapter 28 . 7/16/2008
OMG

FINISH THE GOD DAMN STORY OR I WILL KILL U

...sorry bout that...

...so...anyway..plz finish the story
iiceangel3.o chapter 28 . 5/1/2008
aw i love this story!
Mischievous Wolf of Twilight chapter 28 . 12/13/2007
*crying and getting down on knees* please update ur story! it's really good! i understand if ur really busy and such but can u at least tell us if ur still updating or not?/ please! i'm dying here!
IMissYou chapter 28 . 6/12/2007
PLease Continue with your stories! I love them! I've waited like a year! You have real talent, please don't let so many of us be dissa pointed.