Reviews for Live Like You Were Dyin'
bj lucas chapter 25 . 10/5/2007
sorry it's taken me so long! to get around to reviewing. I've rerad the wh9ole story and I think you've done a wonderful, mgnificent job with it. I loved it! Congrats! What a great read.

Barbara
Vinsmouse chapter 25 . 10/5/2007
Great chapter, nice addition to a story I thought long finished. Very touching, I had a few tears in my eyes too, and a lump in my throat. Very well done. Take care,

Mouse
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 24 . 5/30/2007
I remember this story, and i remember it was pretty touching. This is a nice little ending for it, it wraps thing sup nicely. Perhaps though I need to go back to the beginning and read it all over again. Its been far too long since I read it the first time. It's a wonderful story. Great job.
Denver C chapter 24 . 5/22/2007
This chapter was well worth the wait. I thought I was the only one who took so long to update!:)

Denver
ReneyC chapter 24 . 5/10/2007
Wow, is all I can say, I have read this whole story today. Yikes! You did a terrific job, and I was hoping you will write more of Jess and Bryan, and their kids. Don't let this story die out, there is lots more to tell.

Thanks for a great read!
Seraphsaiyan chapter 24 . 5/9/2007
I've read this one-then cried. And now I've reread it and I've cried again! Darn you! I never cry at fics. This was wonderfully written and very heart wrenching (espcially chapter 5!). I'm so happy to see the epilogue posted. Wonderful fic!
Rose O'Thorns chapter 23 . 9/14/2006
Wonderful story where you stayed tied to the characterization of the show.
Sparkle731 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
i really like this story.
Heather chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This story is awesome you are a great writer and i absolutely think that you should write an epiloge
MsJonyReb chapter 23 . 2/13/2006
You did a great job with this story, even though it was extremely sad. I loved the little things-there mannerisms-that you picked up about the guys (Cooter, Rosco, Enos, Bo, Luke. . . ). You've done a great job.
Candylovin Fehrian chapter 23 . 2/13/2006
Is it really over? *wipes a tear from her face* That is just so sad! But it truly was a great story, probably one of the best DoH stories around here on FF. So please write more! I'll be waiting _
America50 chapter 23 . 2/12/2006
good stroy. it was very sad. i know exactly how jessica feels. anyways good story.
JEWELBABY chapter 23 . 2/12/2006
I love this story. I love the connection between Luke and Jesse. I can't wait for the epilogue.
baseballfan44 chapter 23 . 2/12/2006
I really really really really really really (wow it's fun writing one word over an over again) liked this story and I think an epilogue would be good so you should write it soon.
ruby chapter 22 . 1/9/2006
hey bout time you updated. life is crazy. good job.