Reviews for Give Me a Reason
mrscakeakajane chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
please tell me your not going to stop there, its such a good story
thomas hobbs chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
you shld really keep going
solrock chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Please give us an update! LONGING for it!..
Kagedtiger chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Meh. Well, I'm not a huge fan of Lupin/Snape (more of a Sirius/Remus gal, m'self), but this is well-written and promising. I do hope you continue. _

And yes, this *is* Kyla from down the hall. I would say hi to you and reference this message, but unfortunately, I am absoultely terrible with names so I don't think I'd recognize you by sight just from the name. But hey, next time you see me, say hi! _
ElspethElf chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Very intense and interesting chapters. I'm really curious about how it will turn out now, so I look foward to the next update.

Well done.
13 Ravens chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
This is very cool! :D

More please!
Oya chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
So glad you updated, I've been so anxious to know what would happen to dear werewolf!Sev, or would he really become one? That 'more valuable' part really does seem, mysterious?

Well, do update soon. :D
duj chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Lupin's threat would have been more convincing if Snape had anything left to lose. But all he has is purpose.
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Interesting opening triplet of chapters.
duj chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
This is very different.
Oya chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Must Lupin jump to conclusions? I think he said FIND not MAKE. Not settling the injuries?

Sigh, oh, so is this a RLSS slash?

Anyway, do update soon!
legolaslotrfan chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
awesome story! pls write more!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
More Please! Hurry!
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Interesting error on Remus' part that when Severus says he is searching for horcruxes Remus assumes he wants to make them. He obviously and oddly doesn't seem to know the difference. Excellent imagery, though far too short a chapter. I want to read more.
Thirteen Ravens chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Very cool!

I'm fascinated by this story - I'm curious to see where it will be going! :o)