Reviews for The Easy Way Out
Natsu.Arisu chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was so adorable and funny x) I love how Ryou kept denying how much he loves Bakura's little quirks throughout and after the argument. "DAMN WEAKNESSES!" Heheh.
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Whaa.. too cute! I loved the way Ryou covered up his list of good things about Bakura by listing off all his defects and he ended up saying good things about him anyway. And also how he was so definite in the way he was saying that he'd never take Bakura back, then 2secs later was in his arms!
Taisa'sFireAngel07 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
that was...odd...but new. I like it.
selenesd chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That was cute and funny! Loved it!
ladywolfTerri chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Cute as hell! I really loved it!
YamiLava chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That was a great 1-shot! I loved the way you portrayed their denial and it always trailed off, revealing how they really feel. So cute. :3 Great ending too.

And I'm really crushed at Dumbledore's death too! I cried at the end of the book. A lot.

Please continue In Too Deep, I'm a big fan of Summer Lovin.
AngelsHellFire chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
That was cute!
Enjeru chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I love this story!
DemonicmistressKree-kun chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
i agree whole hartly with your Hp rant! but i love the fic plz do a seaquil
adele4 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Wow, Somehow, even the summary for this story made my smile already. So beautiful. I loved all those details of their life being told through Ryou’s denial. *g*
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Yay, go Ryou throwing random objects when he throws a hissy fit! That was a fun little blurb!
Hyacinthus chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
WAIWAI! ANother fic from Pork Steak. Fantastic job. It was adorkable. )
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
TT: ...DENIAL! EVIL DENIAL! ...Go Bakura!

Kai: ...*smiles uncertainly*
Ryuujitsu chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Christmas in July! yay!

I loved this story. It was incredibly cute. And the best thing was when Bakura was listing all that cute, sexy, hikari-ish stuff that Ryou did...aw. *squeal* And the ending was so fucking adorable.

Poor Ryou and Bakura, can't separate from each other even if they wanted to. Teehee. Amazing amazing job, please keep writing more one shots like these.
thomas jefferson is my homeboy chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
G-CHA-A-A-A-A-A-AN! (()) Hello my lovely orange! It's absolutely fantastic to see you again!

Baku-sama and Ryou-chan DO have the essence of an old married couple...except that there's more kissy-kissy. Which is very, very lovely, by the way. 3

...Baku-sama, don't blame the poor ickle dog-chan. If you're going to blame someone, blame a person who has thumbs at least...or a chimp. Chimps have thumbs. ((pets Sparky)) I probably don't want to know how Sparky-chan lost his other leg.

The ending was priceless. And even if it had a price, I'd gladly pay for it.

;.; I know. Poor Dumblee-door. ((sniff)) SPIDER! O_O where!

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YE-er...July as well, G-chan. ((cough))