Reviews for Tell Me You Need Me
Honeybun540 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i really liked it
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh, so sad. :( You should have put "I need you" or soemthing like that as the last line, and leave it hanging there for readers to imagine the rest. But it was still good. :)
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
oh, my! so sad, tc tc... but love it :)
StarDreamer1269 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
thats so sad! i just so you know i just found your page and i wanted to read some of your stories. but i don't have a lot of time at the moment so i figured id read a few short ones, and i'll read the longer ones later. :D
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
ah. poor harry, liked your fic though
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Do you know how much that hurt? _ Ouchies, I feel angsty now.
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aw..Poor Harry...this was sad and it was kinda short but I liked it! I think what I liked the most was how you found a way around the whole 'Draco said' and 'I said' and 'Harry said' and 'he said' thing and just had a different look for everything that was said and was sad, short and I really liked it!

Ebony Silk chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Oh, *sniffle*

All that needs to be said!

Zoomi chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Aw... that was so sad. I loved Harry's thoughts it was so deep? raw? emotional? Well I loved it though I was hoping it would end happy though it was impossible. :]
sweetytweety chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Oh darn. I was hoping for a happy ending. Oh well, it was fabulous in its special way ) I loved Harry's thoughts, and how raw his emotions were.
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
wah this is sad
Doors need lurve 2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
u made me cry! well...the fanfic made me cry! its not that complicated!
Eli0t chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
made my heart break.

i really hate malfoy sometimes :b
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
It's so sad. Poor Harry.

Why is it that Draco is usually the evil one in the relationships?
LonelyNoMore chapter 1 . 8/15/2005