Reviews for Yuya's Kisses
rikary chapter 8 . 6/5/2009

Sugar-Pain-RUKI chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
OMG! that was so cute at the end! i loved it!

Rose Unspindle chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
Love this chapter. So sweet.
Rose chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
I really like it. There all so good. Can't wait for more.
Paradigm08 chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Ack...for your other story I put's wrong...sorry ;;

Ah this is cute~

Yuya should end up with Kyo and I think that's where you're heading because you just had two chapters with them kissing~ Hooray!

Update soon~
Erin Elric chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
Very good. Interesting parings. Update soon.
Hyper Kid chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
Couldn't resist reviewing for this one! So very Yukimura, and Yuya is in perfect character. Bounty?
Indigo Flames chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
This is such a funny chapter! I also wonder if there is a bounty on Yukimura.
LadyWater chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
I liked. More please!
Triste1 chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
Very interesting oneshots. I have to say I have a certain fondness for this style. The stories are short and sweet without building up an urge for the next update. Of course, there's very little drama but the oneshots are still enjoyable.

I like your ideas. They're very entertaining and I like Yuya myself. I especially enjoyed the fact that you varied with the pairings. As for this chapter, it was not very obvious that the first part was a dream. Perhaps if you wrote the first part in italics it would be more obvious.

On a side note, you might want to redo your synopsis. I couldn't understand what you were trying to convey but for the first sentence. It wasn't until I actually ventured to read this fic that I realised the "Red, Overflow, etc." were chapter titles.

Keep writing and best of luck to you with school and future chapters.
Macmac chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
And now we've come full circle. *sigh* Nothing beats KyoxYuya. Thanks for writing this.
Mimiru-Sama chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
OMG! Is it true? SDK is ending at volume 16? You said so in the review answery... thingy. Anyways, This story sounds like Yuya has a lot of lovers, eh? -winks- Ehehehe... Whatever! Cya later, Ja ne!
MAcmac chapter 6 . 8/10/2005 I'm not really in to it because Hotaru always kinda looked drugged to me but ok. I still like KyoYuya the best. ON HOLD? ON HOLD? Who's gonna kiss Yuya while you're gone?
InuFire chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
kyos gonna kill him school does come first so study hard 8that does not sound riighrt at all*
Itherion chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Sadly, I did know. I'd say that they have up to volume 16 translated... The funny thing is that volume 15 comes out in august and volume 16 comes out in november...

Hotaru is always clueless...(mainly a facade... but, sometimes...)