Reviews for End of the Innocent
Vaoni chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is really sad but beautiful. Great story :D
used romance chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I was about to go read the sequal before reading the last AN, lol.

I never imagined Willy Wonka dying, either. :[ It was funny when he saw the gray hair, like, "Dude, come on, you'll never get old." He couldn't die, he was just not the type. :'[

I had the tissues by my computer, btw, thanks for the warning.
ElianaRei chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
*sniffles* I feel so bad for Charlie! I just want to curl up and cry now...

Good story, and it's a good thing you have a sequel up!
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
*Sniffles* That was so heartfelt...there are in truth no words to describe how terrible Charlie would've felt. And to think he never told him those 3 simple words or kissed him before he died. Excellent fanfic.

Banshee Queen.
Sherrrry chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This was a beautiful story! Now I am off to read The Desolate Room!
Devil Child Vorn chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I swear hates me, I DISTINCLY remember reviewing this back in July... -.-'

i'd post more, but I need to go find some tissues... that was utterly depressing :-(
Rosepetal chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
You know, I remember there was a time when I told myself I would never read Wonka/Charlie fics. I just didn't think I'd be able to wrap my mind around it even if Charlie was, in the story, an adult. I'd still be picturing Freddie Highmore and it would be too weird for me to read all the way through. I'm glad I changed my mind and went through with reading this one though. Rarely do you see a piece of funereal fiction written so wonderfully, especially about Willy Wonka. Everyone else I've read stories by here, and on other Wonka fiction sites, focus on his life and love. They never seem to want to take that step into the realm of death and how people would react when Wonka dies. He did say he was looking for someone to take over when he died... You took the step into darkness and you came out on the other side wonderfully! Now off to read the sequel and then your other W/C fic :D
FlyingCarpets chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This and "The Desolate Room" were the most beutiful and sad stories I've ever read. The tears cascaded down my cheeks, as I followed the story. And that feeling of emptiness and hoplessness. Awarness that this time there will be no second chance. It all crushed me. I read this 3 times already and still can't stop myself from crying :(
skyline angel chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
*cries* oh gawd... that is so sad... this is one of the best fics i ever read! especially the part at the end... ohh... *cries violently, falls off chair, lands in the flood of tears accumulating*

keep *sniff* up the *sniffsniff* good work!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
this is so sad im going to read the sequal asap
Stacy-comedy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
:'( That was so sad, but so good. It sortta inspired me to some extent. I think Ill write a CatCF story soon :)
Valo chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
*cry cry*
crying chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
wah! so sad!
Ludra-Jenova chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
•HiyaO•

Wow! I LOVE IT! XD... it was really sad T-T... but I like it anyway XP... I'd like to read one but with a happy ending, if you do one, I'LL READ IT! YEAH! XD...

•L.M.N•

•Ludra Maco Naít•
michelle1203 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
*sobbing unconsolably* that is soo sad. He was -is a great man, Wily Wonka. He is a child trapped in an adults body.