Reviews for Seasons of change
MojoJoJo chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Wow, that was really cute.
yESSSS chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
BB YUSSS
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
complete the chapter author-san make akito more possessive
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I do hope that you're aware that Akito is a girl
Sakura-San chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
More more more! Sooo cute! Bravo! Bravo!
Exrahlixxibith chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
That was super cute, I loved it! :)
emeraldd30 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
This was really good. I ship tohru with everybody particularly yuki, but akito and tohru is very sexy. Male akito is both dangerous and sexy. He's just as broken as the others and tohru could heel his heart plus he takes what he wants , he's bold unlike yuki or even kyo. Your lemons were really good. Sexy without being cheesy. Love this fic.
My Eternal Anguish chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
My Eternal Anguish chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Aww that story was so adorable! Great job at keeping Akito and Tohru in character. I loved this. They make such a steamy couple. Those lemons were hot ;)
ChiChanNya chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Akito might have forced her to do it... and stuff but well actually yuki will just be pissed and mr. Kitty will go all ninja kitty on his booty
heza-chan24 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I totally stumbled across this gem by accident. I have to say that I really enjoyed it! I would love to see a continuation or an epilogue! Super cute story!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Ah god, i'm loving this so far!
Raecheveyc chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I really enjoyed this story! You made them work very well together! I liked how we got to see Akito-san slowly warm up to her and show a new side to himself, and yet remain the selfcentered man we know him to be. Arigato-gozaimatsu for concocting such an entertaining tale. -_-

Ai,
LunaRae
WitchyCloudpine chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I just love this. So much. I'm fangirling all over the place right now.