Reviews for It's Always You
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I like it.
If Nick can hear Greg laughing, the next logical step is for them to find a way to communicate.
Looking forward to reading the next part.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
2006? I guess you aren't planning on finishing that ghost story huh? I really wish you would! It is so original and I am hoping you are figuring on a romantic ending that would be good for both Nick and Gregg. How? I don't know that's why you are the author and I'm the reader. I'm going to "author alert" just in case and maybe your other stories will be as good - and complete or "completable" hint hint!
Beautyofbeinglobstromonous chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Love it x Plz update x
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I hope you decide to continue this story..
Rainack chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
I hope you decide to continue this story at some point. I'm enjoying it!
Philadelphiacheese chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
OMG i like this idea a lot. Update please I need to feed my Nick/Greg food baby :)
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
this story is so awesome. I hope you will eventually start writing it again. I'd love to see what happens next. _
Suuntavaisto chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
I know it's been years and years since you updated, but I freakin love this story. Where were you gonna go with it?
Are You Afraid of the Dark chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Aw! If I were to tell you that I love it for forever and a day it still would not be adequate enough to describe how much I really and truly love this fic. And yes, Greg does have a juvenile sense of humor XD But that's why we all love him :) And, aw, Nicky can kind of hear him now! And there's a case he's working on too that you are including in this! Do you know how all aroud happy this fic makes me? Of course not, because I can't even begin to describe it in words! I love you! I worship this fic! ZOMG! PLEASE update this soon! ASAP! I HAVE to know what happens next!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I really like this story! Kudos for you, I don't even usually read AU's, but yours caught my eye and am I glad it did! This is an awesome story and I hope you update again soon!
vsbg0727 chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
i love this story! are you still writing it?

i hope you are
The Flea chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
nice. i really like it! please update soon!
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
oh, i like this one! you should really continue it!
Icouldfall chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
I wish you would update. This is too good just to leave it.
Missing Whisper chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Have just found this story, and it's so cool. I love the idea and it's really well written!