Reviews for You made me stronger
forgetmenotlovely chapter 6 . 6/3
Even though Naruto has ended and what happened to Itachi has been revealed, I still thought this was a good story with a valid perspective. The conversations with both Itachi and Sasuke were interesting, and rightfully intense when it came to Sasuke. I also thought it interesting that of all people Hinata just had to be paired up with Sasuke for a spar. The senseis must have been curious and sadisic, matching doujutsu with doujutsu. Thanks again for the wonderful read!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
Errr...sigh.
anne chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
i like happy endings too. but i can totally understand why hina and ita will never run off into the sunset.

wonderful read! thanks!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
A tragedy, but a fitting end to a good story.
Teresa chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
I'm crying my heart out, this was even sadder than angel beats - HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? *sobs hysterically* I hate how much I love it, shit I'm still crying *continues sobbing*
Lylex96 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
nooooooooooooo
woodlandfairykirk chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
I liked the ending, even though it's kinda sad they don't get together(:
kandita chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Breathtaking is the word...I loved every minute of! Just wished it was a bit longer and that her and Itachi would end up together secretly:)
LeeRocks chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
I know this story was written a while ago but it really is a great story! Thanks for the read!
Maikaze95 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
WHY?

no happy ending... I told you... pure perfection ;)
Maikaze95 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
before i Go any further I want

to say: MAN THIS IS GOOD...

honestly it was long

time ago when I've read

something lie this... and yeah...

I was definitely out of my breath when you wrote: 'He had seen himself'

Amazing, pure perfection and I ADORE IT!
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Another good chapter, I liked the conversation between Hinata and Sasuke.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Excellent chapter, I know this story is older and a lot has changed in terms of the manga and Itachi's badness/goodness, but I still think this story is really good and relevant.
yume824 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Well that was great. I really really liked it. The plot was realistic (in Naruto's world, at least) and no one was OOC. I like your writing style and MAN I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND 24 HOURS OF PLEASURE WITH ITACHI UCHIHA. It's something only fangirls (like me) get to dream about. But yeah it's nice to see that he still has a heart under that Akatsuki cloak and, even though it would be ideal that they could end up together, I completely agree with your views.

~yume824
crimsonkira chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Oh mi gawd! WOAH. I don't think I can say anything. That was AWESOME. Like, seriously. The ending was cool too; I don't really mind endings like that since not everything is a happily ever after. :) Thanks so much for writing this!