Reviews for Grief and Healing
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I'm running out of comments for your stories. They're all so good! Thank you for sharing :))
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Beautiful and sad!
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love you-Remus/Tonks and Remus/Sirius-I don't get why people think it has to be one or the other. This was a well-written and realistic look into the possible relashonship between Remus and Sirius.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Most excellent! Very insightful. Especially about Sirius' feelings after Azkaban.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aww... The outpouring of Lupin's emotions was enough to make this fic totally awesome, but then you added Tonks' reactions to him. Way more awesome. Loved! :]
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Oh, that's so sad, about Remus and Sirius. Maybe I'll write a fanfic in which they get revenge on Peter, or do some Peter-bashing, or something. I hate him
crazykittiecat chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
gr remus!

really enjoyed it. you write so good!
Sophie3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Aw. You managed to fit both Remus grieving and the start of a budding romance into the same short fic without short changing either, or being over the top with one. Long story short, I liked it a lot. I'm just now checking out the Remus/Tonks possibilities, and your fic was a nice introduction.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I adored it. Just the right amount of fluff and angst to balance out their feelings. _
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Aw. A Tonks/Remus (kinda). There aren't many of those, I don't think the fangirls like it...
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
That was very touching! *bow*
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
*sniffle*

Wow, I was not expecting to get so emotional over this.

I am deeply, deeply impressed by the depth of emotion imbued in your writing. I could literally *feel* Remus' warm regard for Harry, and his pain for Sirius made my chest feel hollow.

A quiet, beautifully written moment of grief for the lost. Brava.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
:-D

Remus is awesome. You are awesome. Write more soon.
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Is this before HBP? And did you read that before you wrote this? Or did you guess? It's pretty good. Keep going.
Letishia chapter 1 . 7/29/2005