Reviews for Even Aliens need help for love
Anime14 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
This is great! please continue soon!
jani chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
kill masaya
MSchweihofer chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Kill him, obviously! Or say he got cancer and died, then have kish comfort her. THAT SIMPLE!
STRANG3STWRIT3RINandOUT01 chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
wheres the reeeest?!
When does ichigo find out Kish is Kible?!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
poor kish
mewmewnews chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Have Masaya cheat on Ichigo. Have Ichigo find out. Have Masaya beat Ichigo up and make her bleed. Then have Kisshu some how find out and save her. And then have Kisshu look after Ichigo. Have Ichigo catch a cold and get even more hurt/sick. Have Ichigo tell Kish that she loves him. And then have Ichigo start to heal. These are just some ideas that you could use. But I wouldn't mind if you made up a fanfic using my ideas. P.S. if you do could you please have LOTS of chapters! PLEASE!
sukiyo chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
this is a really awesome story i can't wait till the next one
AnimeJM chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
kill masaya - per-lease! pretty please with chocolate sauce, sprinkles and cherries on top?

Kisshu's very own obsessed fan girl x

I'm so obsessed it scares me...
Just call me Kyo-chan chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
Hey,

I'm looking forward to he new chapter. please keep up-dating.
norris chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
man, this is getting ruff. THE CUSSING, CAN'T STAND THE CUSSING! ANGELS AERN'T SUPPOSE TO CUSS LADY! anyway, thanks for the nice story so far, I like this chapter 11.
norris chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
I knew ryao was jerk, I just knew it! nice job at chapter 10! Poor Ichigo, every guy she date ends cheating on her, i WONDER WHY? (coughs) solar and lunar! nice job iceangel.