Reviews for Ashes
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Tonks was so much in character! She continued fighting that was the best part. Tragic end but awesome ;)
cuthalion chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Very good. Bravo.
Mirabella Twain chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wonderful!

Gav me goosebumps as i read it. :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh this is so incredibly sad! But strong!
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This made me cry!

...am still crying actually!

Damn JK.

I had originally intended to write Remus and Tonks' 'death scene' as apparently Joanne didn't see fit to give them one...

What was that, two years ago..? Never got around to it.

But yours is fantastic... and sad.. as it should be.

Tragic.

xx
screamxheart chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aww this one is the most sad of the three.

But they are really good.

Moonlight was my favorite.
JLHufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This one is good, too... *tear* You should write more Remus .. and tell me!
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
~Theirs was not a fight that would be described with hushed reverence in years to come, an Auror and a werewolf slain by Death Eaters - they would be lucky enough to make the second page of The Daily Prophet.~

This line really makes the piece-it brings home the futility of war-that no one will even remember or care about it... *shudders*

I also liked Tonks's characterisation here. I can see her grieving for a while, but I can't really see her give up, as such.

Also also, OT, but I really liked that quote. Yeats is love, isn't he? Which poem is it from?
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
thats so cool!and sad and well i really liked the end, how tonks didn't stop fighting.

the language is just beautiful. you really have a poets soul dear.

thanks for another great fic!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You... you... *lip tremble* KILLED HIM?

Aww, bless. That was so bittersweet.
purebristles chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
An absolutely chilling love story. Well done.
Jitzin chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wolfsbane...seems appropriate somehow. I have no idea hopw you do it, but your stories always seem to capture the essence of what makes up the characters. Really wonderful.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
aww that was beautiful, but so sad.
LadyOfThieves chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Good stuff! That's the first HP fanfic I've read, and it was good - but so sad! Good quote at the beginning as well: it really suits the fanfic.
Taryn Knight chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I don't review very often, in fact I'm not one for reading other fics as I don't often find myself with the time to do so. I am glad, however, that I decided to read yours. I actually came across it by accident. I am trying to decide on a title for a new fic and I wanted to see how many people used 'Ashes'. I must say, your story was both inspiring and beautifully written. It takes an excellent writer to invoke emotion with so few words and you've managed to do so masterfully. I look forward to reading more of your work!

-Taryn