Reviews for New Room
Sfloresf chapter 10 . 9/9
Wow that was some HOT! Loving! I truly hope you come back and finish this wonderful story.
ChuckyCheese chapter 8 . 7/31
This is another one of my all time favorites. So so sexy just like Can I Drink You instead? This chapter is so hot! I wish I where Padme right now. Have a great day.
celtics2016 chapter 4 . 3/29
my gosh…update please! This is too good
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I'm stalking your account for an update. Mercy
Jadaerys chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Aptly titled.

Update? More please... If you're still out there have mercy please
talerano chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Yup, definitely best Star Wars story in world history
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
I love reading your Star Wars stories and this one is probably my favorite, so I would love it if you would continue and update :D
talerano chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
OMG LOVE IT YOU SHOULD REALLY WRITE MORE ANIDALA LEMONS!
darthxtina chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
update soon? please?
Gamoora chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I'm so confused, but in a good way. I want to know how Padme got to be Co-Chancellor, what happened to the Jedi, what happened to Palpatine. I assume that Anakin is still in the suit because Mustafar happened, but yet Palpatine isn't around and Anakin isn't evil, so... I really like how Padme is trying to get their marriage back on track and how she talked to the doctor. I know it's been years since you've updated, but I'd be thrilled if you did decide to update in the future, because I really liked this fic.
frenchfan78 chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
i like this soru she is fantastic
Dragonmama45 chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Oh I love reading this story, it brings a new insight on the story them-when he gets in the suit.

Please update! It's been a long time. It will be good to read something new of yours here.

Thank you!

Excellent Job!

kudos

Peace-

Cerri
ibelieveintruelove chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
Yes! Ah this story is so good! I love reading about Anakin and Padme's relationship while he's in the suit, and all that they will endure for each other. PLEASE update this soon! I can't wait til Anakin does get his lungs back and can be without the suit. Then he can hold his children and dance with his wife and finally claim her as his own :)

Excellent job!
Dragonmama45 chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
It is very sad when,

you read a amazing story.

Then you wait, for a new chapter.

You get one more.

Then two years later nothing has been told.

Nothing published..

That makes me sad..

PLEASE CONTINUE ON THIS STORY!

~cerri
Um. Fish chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
this is incredible! Good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »