Reviews for New Room
Gamoora chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I'm so confused, but in a good way. I want to know how Padme got to be Co-Chancellor, what happened to the Jedi, what happened to Palpatine. I assume that Anakin is still in the suit because Mustafar happened, but yet Palpatine isn't around and Anakin isn't evil, so... I really like how Padme is trying to get their marriage back on track and how she talked to the doctor. I know it's been years since you've updated, but I'd be thrilled if you did decide to update in the future, because I really liked this fic.
frenchfan78 chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
i like this soru she is fantastic
RagingCookies6 chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Oh I love reading this story, it brings a new insight on the story them-when he gets in the suit.

Please update! It's been a long time. It will be good to read something new of yours here.

Thank you!

Excellent Job!

kudos

Peace-

Cerri
ibelieveintruelove chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
Yes! Ah this story is so good! I love reading about Anakin and Padme's relationship while he's in the suit, and all that they will endure for each other. PLEASE update this soon! I can't wait til Anakin does get his lungs back and can be without the suit. Then he can hold his children and dance with his wife and finally claim her as his own :)

Excellent job!
RagingCookies6 chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
It is very sad when,

you read a amazing story.

Then you wait, for a new chapter.

You get one more.

Then two years later nothing has been told.

Nothing published..

That makes me sad..

PLEASE CONTINUE ON THIS STORY!

cerri
Um. Fish chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
this is incredible! Good work!
Melcangel chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
Hey I don't usually read padme and vader fics but I really like this one. I hope you are going to finish it soon!
glitteratiglue chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
I absolutely loved this. Such a unique idea, and it was beautifully written, you can really sense the frustration that Anakin feels having to be incased in the suit. The parts where he plays with Luke and Leia but won't speak were particularly touching. The scenes with him and Padme are very sweet, and dang, sexy! You've got me all hot and bothered now :P. But seriously. I loved the interaction between the two, and Anakin's tentativeness the first time she sees him naked without the suit was very realistic. I hope you will continue this sometime x
Beth Weasley chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
Oh. HOT... Good lord, I can't wait until the three years is over with and, well... *eyes cross* Definitely like this, keep it up!
iri-skywalker chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
oh,my! oh,my! what a story. I read it from beginning to end at once. It was so...wonderful and realistic and so well written. you're good!
kateliz76 chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
Well, well, well... Quite the ending to a beautiful love story. Keeps me wanting more. What will the next 3 years be like? Those children, still loving him with the suit, can they differentiate between him in the safe room and him in the suit? More health scares? Skip time and jump ahead a year... Show the tabloids talking about the Senator and Darth Vader. Please don't abandon me like this, I know it's been months, but you're really really good! I want more like this!
kateliz76 chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Wow! That was amazing! I always wondered exactly what they would do if he had gotten the suit and they had stayed together! You did an excellent job of telling the story, with so much romance and his hesitation. I think my favorite parts where when he'd find courage enough to be assertive and take the lead. I can so imagine his childish Ani side coming through in the throws of passion... Really, I am so very impressed! I am going to keep reading tonight on to the next chapter, but I have to say I really really really really loved this chapter! God job!
Pezz chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
Holy Cow! This is a great story. I want more...I Need more! I love the way it is all playing out. It sucks that it wioll take 3 years to grow the organs...I feel so sorry for Anakin and for Padme and the children. MORE MORE MORE!
Xxsilent-soulxX chapter 10 . 11/20/2006
Wow! I love it! Update soon please.

-May
Krista Marie chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
yeah, nice come back, keep up the good work.