Reviews for And Then There Were Two
DavisJes chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Hope you decided to pick this up again at some point.
merangelgal chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
This looks like it's going to end up hilarious! So far very enjoyable! I look forward to the next installment!
micatite chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Oh...this was getting to be quite good. I'd love to see an update, especially since this hasn't been updated in more than a year. I really want to know what it is that he was supposed to say that so embarrassed Nathan that he turned red. Let the Prank War continue!
airdreanna chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
OVER A YEAR! its been over a year sense you up-dated this story, get to work please!

CyberD chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Write more! this is hilarous!
supersaiyanx chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
wow the fic is so good you are really quite talented it seems AGES since you last updated maybe even more

hope you update soon

Tasnim chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
You must update! Pls?
Jessica chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
im your number one fan your buggest no scratch that the hugest yoru hugest thee hugest fan and most of all i am your fan i kov eyoru humour stories they are so hysterical keep going
hkestal chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
please review, please!
yra chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
“Stop that, you guys. This is getting to be a nuisance. We’re here to have a Council of War and if we can’t stop laughing then how are we supposed to be doing anything?” Oh, my God! I just about died on that line!

This is too cute! I love it!I can't wait to see the pranks, or the safety words! It took me a couple of seconds to figure out who the guys were, but now I've got it. One tiny, itty-bitty little thing I noticed. Every once in a while you jump from past tense to present, and then back to past. Just something worth note... Must go read some of your other stories now.
knightsky4 chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
SA-WET! this is so funny! i can't wait till you update it! i wanna see the usagi/minako-ness...since their cousins, if u do the usa/mina stuff, i have one comment tosay...

'WEST VIRGININS! lol, no offense to any people who live in west virginia out there! lol, just update soon!
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
i love it update soon!
Starlit Warrior chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
LOl. That is too funny! Good luck on the next chapter and God Bless!
elianthos chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Let's the games begin indeed!

Too bad I'll be away with no internet for two weeks...
cassandrare2001 chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Hilarious and classic. I hope the girls win this "war."