Reviews for Paths of Destiny
Gamoora chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Oh wow. I really like the way you've set this up. I like your portrayal of Mace here, and of course Palpatine isn't as defeated as he looks. I feel so bad for Anakin; I really hope he makes the right decision... I'd love it if you ever end up updating this, though it's been so long I understand if you don't. But I still think it's an interesting alternative to what happened at that crucial moment. I can't tell you how many times I've watched ROTS and yelled out at that exact moment, so I like your view... if only Mace had heeded Anakin's warning...
charles123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
A fantastic story. Please continue
Undead American chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Love this story, then I noticed it hasn't been updated in two years...NO! Please update! :-)
anisgirlny999 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Great story, great idea.
Hieiko chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
That's... frightening, somehow.
LL chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
OMG! This is GREAT!

Keep going!
Trinity Day chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
A bad feeling about being under attack? I think that's a bit of an understatement...
Worker72 chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Poor Mace Windu, he just can't win against a Sith Lord. If I'd been him I would have told Anakin to talk to Padme about Palpatines offer. She could probalby have cleared his head at that stage. But now who will survive this new attack on the Jedi temple?
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
O-hoo! Looks like somebody executed order 66 after all... This rules. I love the way thinks keep folding back in on themselves, yet still hitting the same points. Keep writing!
TheWorldWillNeverBeWhatIExpect chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Yay! anotheer chapter!
BGTom chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
I take it, that Anakin has made his choice and called for the Coruscant Gaurd.
Vincent Knispel chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Brilliantly written.

I have to be honest, but with all the bad ROTS AU fics that I've read, I'd fully expected Anakin to go psycho for a moment, but I'm glad to see that you have a good head on your shoulders.

I certainly hope to read the next chapter soon. Do update soon!

Just one last note, you spelt my name wrong; it's K'niSPel, not KniPSel. Not the biggest problem I just felt like mentioning it. The apostrophe I put in for pronounciation reasons and yes; 'Knispel' (without the apostrophe) is actually my real last name.

But enough about me, hope to read the next chapter soon (like tomorrow maybe... I'm joking!).
Sheila51 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Great cliffhanger. Question- will we see things from Padme or Bail in the next chapter?

Please update soon!
TheWorldWillNeverBeWhatIExpect chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
continue this please!
LL chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
I really love your idea, and you are playing it out so realistically! The reactions of the Jedi are so understandable and just what you'd expect ... and I want to know what both Palpy and Mace have up their sleeves.

Please keep writing!

There are a lot of ethical issues this series of films skirts around, and these interest me a lot. You don't see much fan fic about them, however.

I started another take on this theme. It's in here under "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil."