Reviews for Team Dream
Erika chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I luv it!
Erika chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Please continue!I luv it!
JustAnotherStudent chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
thanks alot love ya 4 it
HeavyMetal84 chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
Good chapter,Good mutch of a Shego/Drakken shipper but i will still read the when u can.

Peace.
Jasminevr chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
Don't worry alot of people go on hiatuas. (I happen to currently be one of them.)
123s chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Keep on updating, its a good story! Faster development would be nice
HeavyMetal84 chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
Good answer your i am not angry.

Looking forward to the 6th it when u can.

Peace.
spectre666 chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Ok, a few points. One, Kim and Ron are freelancers, not GJ agents. Two, the director of GJ is Dr. Betty Director. Three, I don't know what kind of lawyers you know, but the ones I know could break a trust under these circumstances and not even have to skip lunch. Another thought, at eighteen Ron can borrow enough to live on using his trust as collateral. Now for the good points. I like the way you're setting this up. It flows well and reads easily. Very reader friendly. I somehow see a K/R and D/S teamup in this future. Please continue.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Hope you continue with this one! A lot of pieces of a very big puzzle being turned up. Who is the agency pushing Team Possible away from GJ anyway, and who are they pushing towards? Interesting interlude with Drakken & Shego here.

Update if possible!
vanillalilies chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
lol I'm reading I swear! lol I like this story alot. Update soon please!
HeavyMetal84 chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
Please update story so far.
ajap2003 chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
very god story so far.
Teri chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
This is a really good story, keep writing, i'm really getting into the story
TexasDad chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
And all this time I thought Rod Sterling was dead, but now I see he was just waiting for that special writer to come along so he could begin narration again.

Fresh plot, good writing, a jab at Disney, all make for a story I will continue to read.

Thanks for sharing.
Dances With Vampires chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
This is Someone, and she's reading. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »