Reviews for One Heart
mobiusfan chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
mmmmm, delicious furry... also, very interesting story. i like this.
ArchShadow24 chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Wow, great story! One of the best star fox fics I've read in some time. However, I have noticed the, how should I say, LONG gaps of time between updates. I hope you get the next one out soon. Btw, I'm confused, just how old is Kisa?
graystripe chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
ok...i can tell jolt is being infected by the aparoids...but how.

good chapter even though it is short.
graystripe chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
this story is nice.

is this story reference to gundam seed(destiny)? because only coordinators and naturals who had spatial awareness can use the dragoon system to full effect.

i believe it is really a crossover from gundam seed several hundreds of years later earth was being attack by aparoids.

jolt is a coordinator as well as having the spatial awareness like kira yamato from gundam seed and gundam seed destiny.

i believe you did better explain about it...a profile of him?
neolight16 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
great story so far can't wait to see what happens next
lanceXstorm5 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Boy, I'm glad this story is back in action...even if only for a little while. I didn't come across any spelling or grammer errors either. Either there was little to none, or I was too entranced with the story and didn't notice any. Either way, It's a job well done.

Thanks for the character suggestion. I can't guarantee that I'll use your idea but I'm glad you shared with me.
lanceXstorm5 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Now this story is intense. I see it's been years since it was updated. I really would like to see more, I just hope your still looking out for reviews. This story needs to come back alive, I hope you will update it again someday.
Anicrosser chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Excelent story! Keep going, I love it!
Nitch chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
So you inserted yourself "Jolt" into a Star Fox story so you could bonk a wolf. Nice.
Bullhaze chapter 4 . 9/20/2006
col story! go on! get your lazy ass on the seat and start UPDATING!
Man5on chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
HELL YEH! rock on dude, that was kickass. plotline, characters evrythin, plus your desriptions and writing technique give it a great atmosphere - now get off your ass and write a sequel
TenWings chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
update soon
byaku chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Ooh, pretty. Good job. xD
Glasshearted Amy chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
man this i dont like it... i love it! dude update more man its getting good
sonicheroes4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Nice story, hope you continue it soon.