Reviews for Hate is Thicker Than Blood
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Ok I re-read this story and figured why not leave another review. Really intriguing plot. In the first chapter Kikyo and Inuyasha did seem quite OOC, with the screaming and the rape (I figure Kikyo could have purified the bandits?) but for the rest of the chapters the characters seem to fall in line with their personalities.

I'm assuming there is a time lapse between chapters 5 & 6? As Nari mentioned Menomaru was killed by Sesshoumaru and his priestess consort which I assume is Kikyo? Also the ending where Meiying says she wants Xiang to meet his father... that clearly can't be Sesshoumaru and InuTaisho is already dead so... who?

I truly hope you update this story, it's quite a bit darker than most, but not horrifying and the balance adds to it's allure. It was so much potential and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Chrysolite Heart chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
I really liked it, you did a great job but i want to point out something. Kik isn't as bad as you make her sound. Yes she tried to drag Inu to hell with her, but that wuz cuz she was testing him to see how much he loved her. She gave Naraku the jewel shards so that once he had collected them all she would purify the jewel, sacrifice herself again and kill Naraku all at the same time. Which she suceeded in doing if you read the end of the manga. So anyway, try not to make Kik sound so bad, she's not as bad as a lot of ppl think. Most ppl think those things cuz they've only watched up the end of the anime but haven't read up the end of the manga. If they did they're line of thinking would be a lot different once they figured out that they all hated Kik when all she did was save Kohaku, Rin, Inu, Kag, Mir, San, Shipp, Kir and Sess all at the same time by sacrificing herself. but anyway, i liked it!
Sonzai Taz chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
I like the fic, update asap.
Death'sDarkestAngel chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
I love the story so far. update soon pretty please
aya harushino chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
Liked it. Kinda reminds me of 'Learning to Live Again'..update please!
sugarspiice chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
This is really good, please update soon!
misqueme chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
can't wait for more sessh/kik! keep up the good work :D
Victorita9 chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
i like it!
BloodyMarry chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
Hey great chappie! That lady is crazy! I'd get my white ningen ass out of there, and away from her, if I was there that is, (thank god I am not!). That woman is out of her mind! Besides that it was a really god chapter. It explains alot. I can't wait for you to update. I really want to know what is gonna happen with Sesshy and Kikyo!

Later!
SkyMaiden chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
Im so gald that you updated. i cant wait for more. this story is really good.
Cold Kikyo chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
I loved 't waot for the next soon:)
Nindy Kyoko Shinretzu chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Love this story, it becomes greater with every chapter, please continue soon.. :-)
Twixy chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
wow you've got talent D

this is a very good chappie en i think that this is going to be a good fic so please update soon

Twixy
SkyMaiden chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
This story brought so many tears to my eyes. Poor Kikyou sama. *cries* okay but I love this story. u must update soon i really need to know what happens next. im adding this story to my favorites list.

Oh yes update please. And Im glad you made sesshomaru a little more sincere towards Kikyou thats good. He was starting to freak me out a little. Kikyou and Sesshomaru are a really great couple so im hoping they end up together.
SacredxMaiden chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
i felt so bad for Kikyo. Stupid InuYasha -smacks the back of his head- you baka how dare you do that to Kikyo. I do prefer KikyoxInuYasha then KagomexInuYasha but i do like KikxSess too.