Reviews for Healing
Syl chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
This was an excellent re-write of the Brother Eye storyline. I thought you did a great job with the batclan.
Syl
Agena K chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Jenn,

this is great, but you never said what happened to the JLA members after the vote.

what happened?

I especially love the caravan of the batclan heading home.

Blessings in Christ, Jude
Anahnee Mouse chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Good evening, Jenn; I hope this finds you well.

Usually I don't review (for many reasons, the most prominent being I haven't the time nor an account), but it seems most unfair for you to have 14 reviews on such an interesting fic. I quite enjoyed reading through it during the free hours of my day, and thought you did an excellent job with your characterizations. The only thing I question would be NightWing's use of the ring at the beginning of the story-it seemed just a little bit much for his character. But anyway, that's subjective and really just my personal preference. Thanks for the lovely story, and now I'll be off to see some of your other works. :) Have a wonderful day,

Anahnee
Sarai chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Awesome!
FriendshipMoon chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
I've just found this story, and I totally love it

Great Work, thanks for sharing
Danaa chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Nice story.

Hope to see more from you.
MyBatBoys chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
Great story!
Luc Star chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
hey.. i just started reading this story out of curiosity as well as boredom.. to tell the truth.. but i'm glad that i actualy did read it. i loved each and every chapter, from nightwing finding out about bat's condition to taking over his role for a small amount of time, to how each and every character acted to then on, as well as the conversations BM had with Supes as well as Nightwing about what happened in bludhaven. i'm just a little dissapointed that maxwell lord didn't get his butt kicked from here to some someday five thousand years from now but hey... great ending nonetheless. take care and email me and let me know if you start working on any other batman project. keep up the good work.
trecebo chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
I agree, Catwoman in Gotham is the per-fect place for her.

I like the ending. It was a little too quick but I could see how it would happen with a computer like Brother I. You made Lord someone who wanted control and by tampering with BI, making it a killer, he did get his justice. Bats is a schway programmer.

I can also see this as a two parter AU of JLU. It would make a great animated story with some tweaks.

Glad I was able to provide some review. I really liked the story, with the background and such. I hope you write more soon.
Proponent of EVO chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
How has this not gotten more reviews?

Damn fine fiction! I love it.
trecebo chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Bruce is getting better and now ML had better watch out.

J'onn and Supes in the FS was a good convo. Got to the heart of things and although Clark is still angsting, he will get better.

I don't mind Selina except for when she tries to butt in with the big boys. In my mind, she isn't quite on the same level as say WW or HG but she's okay. It's just me, you did a great job. And the *ahem* bedroom scenes were relaxing for Bruce. *smirk*
Cristy W-S chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I’ve been following this story, but have only just got round to offering a bit of feedback. I’ve enjoyed all the chapters enormously, but this one (ch. 4) has to be my favourite so far. Seems there’s nothing like a bit of morphine to break down the defences and pave the way for some heartfelt conversation. I’m happy Batman and Dick were able to clear the air – so much needed to be said between them and I have to say their chat was wonderfully written. The encounter between Superman and The Bat was well thought out and quite believable. It’s not often we see these guys revealing their innermost thoughts, but it’s awesome when they do. Very nicely done, Jenn! :):)

Loved the line, ‘And forgiven isn’t forgotten’. Very cool! This chapter ROX and as always I’m looking forward to your next! Cristy
trecebo chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Veddy nicely done. The Bruce/Clark convo was what I would picture. Bruce does not fly off the handle and he and Clark have a lot of history. Now, Selina (not my fave) would be protective (and just WHAT could she do to protect Bruce from ClarK? Nothing) and I can understand as long as Bats eventually gets her to see the real picture.

And hey, I like a good story. I encourage GOOD stories. Keep writing this GOOD STORY!
trecebo chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
I AM Loving it. Bats on morphine and getting sentimental? Who wouldn't? The family time is very nicely done. I can't wait to see the convo between Bruce and Clark. I'll bet Clark is beating himself up quite nicely, poor guy. Me likey, me likey veddy much!
trecebo chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Aw-w-w-w-w-w-some! Now I know, and knowing is half the battle, right? *does DC comics dance.* I can keep up and I even have a score card. This is excellent. Thank you veddy much...