Reviews for Guilty Memories
MQ1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wonderful! Brilliant! Fantastic! You captured Minerva perfectly. I adored this despite it being so heart-wrenching.
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This explains a lot, very good idea! It really does make perfect sence for McGonagall to have lost her family. There is a lot of strict roughness in her behavior towards the students, but also a kindness, and she always seemed to like Neville. There always appeared to be some bitterness about her, and I like your idea.

It's also a good thing that this story isn't about Harry for once. After all, there are more people who have suffered a loss, and I think that Neville is probably worse off than Harry.

Very touching!
Palanfanaiel chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Liked it very much...
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
brilliant. that's all i've got to say.
Angela chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Hi I love this story, this is so touching. Please keep posting, this is excellent. I feel so bad for her. I hate umbridge, the old toad!
MariaMG chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I really liked your story! It was a very deep insight of Neville's feelings and a side of him we haven't quite seen yet! The thing about Minerva having a husband and a son is perfectly reasonable to me, it kind of makes her more in touch with Neville's emotions. Congrats! Keep up the good work.
Aurinko chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Nice to see McGonagall's softer side, and to have one of the teachers take the time to relate and help out Neville.
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Good story.

Sprout's first name is Pomona.