Reviews for Unexpected Love
miguel.mcginiss chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Brilliant work can't wait till the sequel !
rusalka9 chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
This is a pretty snazzy story. I like the pairings. Looking forward to some more! :)
The Voice chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
Interesting fic. Please update soon.
Sayan83 chapter 13 . 12/13/2006
Great story can't wait for an update.
aznelemants chapter 13 . 12/8/2006
nice. I like how the story is developing. I also did like Lex as a bad good guy, as opposed to evil, and also opposed to being all too goody goody like some other authors make him.

The thing i probably like most is that Alicia is here! D She's probably one of my favorite chars, and i like her wayy more than most of the other girls. Unfortunately, you said that it would be eventual clois, so I guess i shouldnt get too excited (not that I mind of course, clois also rox).

Hope you keep up the story!
Ballmaster chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
Nice chapter:) The Isabella issue seemed to be over very quickly:)
whitewolf75 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Interesting story can't wait to read more later. I got to go for now.
Storyluver chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
Cant wait for the next chappy
Cyra Hakkai chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
Well, that's alright! It means you have to write more anyways. I definatly can't wait. I really loved the idea that Bruce isn't going to be the playboy that he is in the comics, or at least the books I've read. Bruce is such a strong character, and it always bugs me that he has to do that in order to throw people off. Your idea is much much better.

The scene with Lana and Bruce at the circus would have been interesting, but you are right. It would have messed up the time line. Poor Robin.

Gosh! The sequel is going to be so cool. Cyra is excited.
JPElles chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
Interesting chapter. Keep it up.
JPElles chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
Nice chapter. Glad to see the story flowing smoothly. Keep it up.
Ballmaster chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
Hmm... I was wondering, is Lex gonna turn out a major bad guy or is he gonna remain the same as he is now?
Cyra Hakkai chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
-gasp- By a certain circus kid do you mean Robin? If so, then I totally can't wait for the next chapter.

Now, about this chapter. I really liked the whole switching couples thing. It was kinda nice to see that they are all friends despite what's happened in their pasts. It was cute!

I'll have to check out your other stories as well.
JPElles chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
Nice chapter. I hope Bruce shows Clark that you don't have to be Super powered to handle situations. I always enjoy Bats showing up Superman. Keep it up.
Elizabeth-BDarcy chapter 11 . 11/22/2006
That was fantastic. I just finished catching up on your last three chapters. I don't watch Smallville on a regular basis, but I know the gist of the story. Anyway I really like the story, and can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work! :D