Reviews for The Persistance of Memory
FromTheAshesBloomCherryTrees chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
This is the third or fourth time I've read this. I'm very sorry I never reviewed before (I'm renouncing my lurking ways). I love this series very much, thank you for writing such a beautiful story for it. I have nothing but the highest praise for you.
FromTheGlowingAshes chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
I adore this story. It's the only JanusXGinny fic I've seen, and it's glorious. Well done, fair writer. I truly loved everything about your story,. It's witty, and has the wonderful balance between 'angst-puppy' aww! and romantically adorable. This is a true gem. Thank you.
SleepingChaos chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
Beautiful writing skills, very interesting story... but come on, not even a kiss at the end? You dissapoint me *lol* Great job, I'd definitely like to read more of your stuff!
CWolf2 chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
This is one of very few Wild Arms 3 stories that actually tries to capture the essence of the game. I like your portrayal of all the characters too. Excellent work!
The Great Mewkitty chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
I wonder why other people NEVER review. The utter dislike of a character is no reason to ignore a story. This story has unbelievable potential. And remember, never be intimidated by more experienced authors. It might turn out people they actually know are reviewing their stories a lot more than they need to.

The concept of this story is a breath-taking one. I thank you for honoring the idea of Janus making his come-back.
Celene Moon chapter 9 . 3/15/2006
I want another game based off this story. Dammit, why doesn't Mediavision ever look at fanfic! In other words:

Well done.
Someone2 chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
The someone who posted before me showed me this (I'm her boyfriend! :P ) and I am VERY amazed!

Honestly I think you should have been on the writing team for Wild Arms 3 rather than the guys who DID write it! I just love the characterization...You portrayed Janus PERFECTLY... makes me idolize him all the more!

and of course...makes Virginia and Janus all the more sweet~! WHy they didn't get together in the game... though not total disappointment...I'm considering this 'fanfic' as the real stuff!
Someone chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
...best WA3 fic I happened to read...!

It made me get up early today just to finish reading..loved it so much,I dont think I have words to express exactly how much _!

Im glad its complete since Ive seen tons of fics which are being abandoned in the middle..

At the same time wish it wasnt complete!Just so Ill read more and see how they got to adventure all together!

Anyway..Thank you for a wonderful fic...that oddly enough didnt feel like a fanfic at all..it was like something that happaned in real after the game..just wonderful _! Heh it made my day!
Someone chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
..j-jaw dropping!And Im in the middle..

Love how you caugh everyones personality so is like Im going through a real sequel or something..

*thumbs up* I should worship you _!
Kimi chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
Inspireing. Very nice.. but it should've been longer...it was a very good story. I think I'll consider it a favorite. I found this couple cute already, but this just made me even feel stronger about it. Very nice. *Bows in respect.
Lady Aegis chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
I'm normally a major lurker, but I just had to mention what a wonderful story you have here. I loved seeing some IC Wild Arms characters for once, especially Clive (I loved how you got the way he speaks down pat!). I also love the way you handled the ending: sweet and open-ended. The only possible criticism that I can give is that 1) it was too short (but that's only because I liked it so much!) and 2) I wish that you had had a little more background on the inhabitants of Little Twister, or, more specifically, of Janus's life when he lived there. But your story is still a huge breath of fresh air.

Thanks for such a good read!

~Lady Aegis