Reviews for Primal Ranma
shugokage chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Incredible self discovery for some of the character and amazing story!
Tai Khan chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
A good story overall, and one I'd like to see continued.

I can see that Ukyo's going to continue to be a problem in the future, and that there will, eventually, likely be a showdown between her and Nabiki. I don't think Ukyo'll be dumb enough to risk doing anything in front of Ranma again, not after two close calls.

And it seems that Kodachi has regained her sanity, at least temporarily. Might be interesting to see her attempt to mend her relationship with Ranma...it could lead into other interesting scenarios (after all, cats are NOT monogamous...and Nabiki's always struck me as being rather ambiguous about her preferences).
Nysk chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Truly wish there were more chapters of this wonderful tale
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Great story!
Sdarian chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
This is good. I hope to see more of it. Good luck.
Blackdex chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
Good piece, it could be better, but it’s still more than good enough to recommend to a friend. Its main problem is that it lacks any real subtlety; I can’t really explain it any better. It looks like either A.) This is not your normal writing style, and you are trying to write in a setting that doesn’t suit you or B.) You wrote out a storyboard, but lost interest in it at some point, and are just writing it to get your original ideas down. Their is no real creativity, or even life, outside of the main plot, the set in stone events that the story cannot exist without, and that is rather disturbing to me. I know it wouldn’t be appropriate, give the situation to throw in a joke, and normal Ranma angst doesn’t really come out right if Ranma is going to stand up for himself. To tell you the truth, I don’t see any real way to improve the piece; I just know that it can be improved. I apologize if this review sounds overly critical, and I admit that my views may be in error, maybe I am just not catching something, I don’t know. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, Ciao
Fasor chapter 8 . 2/16/2007
great story - I can't wait to see more of it :)
AMWOOD co chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
An interesting story. It has a dramatic, angsty, quasy-romantic feel to it. While I typically don't like darker fics, there are a few exceptions and this is one. Kudos. Keep up the good work.

From the offices of AMWOOD co
Zovesta chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
He's gonna dehidrate from crying so much
Zovesta chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
This isa new shine to KasumieXD
Zovesta chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
Grab a wad of newspaper?No that only works on dogs.. OH I KNOW SPRAY HIM WITH WATER!(Your story has made me crazy)
Zovesta chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
AHH SERVES YOU RIGHT AKANE! Hehe on second thought I wanna see Akane lose a limb or 2
EvilRanma chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Great story, pleaze reveiw sonn.