Reviews for Aftermath
Kisaki Sakura chapter 9 . 6/16
To be frank, I am currently a little annoyed with this story. Everything is so smooth, you puzzeld and twisted everything to be happy-going beside Cedircs death.

Beginning with Petunia and Vernon, who hate everything unnormal to become accepting of a homosexual relationship and a pregnancy.
Then the thing with Cho. I see the need to include her somehow as she was dating Cedirc in the books.
I can accept the thing with Cedrics parents. They would accept Harry for their grandchildren.

Than the making male preg canon with Snape, even when Cedric and Harry had to hide that they are nor straight.
Snape und Sirius as a pair won't work in this setting. Snape was never forced to join, he isn't of old blood that could force him to join and at 17 the pressure of a few DE in Slytherin are barly a treat. Beside the fact that it was Sirius who set up the prank with Moony, I doubt that they even talked to each other.
And Sirius freaking out because of his dead unborn child?

I won't even start on your attemps to set up Cho and Remus.

At least stay please somewhat in character, but your breaking next to everyone.
rowenasheir chapter 41 . 6/7
What is the sequel called
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 6/7
An outtake on how people who underfed, over worked, set dogs on a child and locked him in a cupboard changed almost overnight - did AD do something or maybe undo something?
mithrilandtj chapter 15 . 3/26
Why would Draco be in the Prefect meeting if he's a Gryff & Ron is still prefect?
delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 41 . 2/18
I though this was really good. I do think you should do a squeal I would like to see Harry and his children with someone in their live.
Noxaura Cille chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
The characters are slightly OOC. ~Nox
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 41 . 11/12/2015
cedric! buaa! amo a esta pareja! amo a cedric! es hermoso! gracias por escribirlo.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
bumbles happy of loosing his lil'weapon? not likely. and ron so accepting? another no.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/29/2015
I thinkthere's going to be a romance between Harry and Draco and I hope the little girl will be ok
BellatrixAraBlack chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
I usually don't like MPREG but I really like this :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Ummm, I do feel quite weirded out, but it is a really good story and you have kind of stuck to the plot of the film.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This is the only one I could read and understand because I did see this movie. Just to see Cedric, lol. Good beginning. I cried when he was killed. And his eyes were blue not green. Probably should watch my dvd again before I finish this
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
I feel like there should have been a bit more shock on the Diggory's part. Harry is pretty young to be having kids, after all.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Why are the Dursleys acting like that? They're very OOC
chattyamanda chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
i think i love this fanfic
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »