Reviews for Finding Himself
Kat Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/6
Please Update? its an amazing story and i think of it often and read it like every 6 months to see if its been updated.
Interesting
well written story so far/1
akinomatis chapter 27 . 1/4
Please say that you will not be giving up on this story? I love this, please update!
monbade chapter 24 . 1/2
More i want to see what else Harry does to fudge
apAidan chapter 27 . 1/2
I hope there is more of this coming. It's very entertaining.
jchangpa chapter 2 . 1/1
It is clear you love stupidity with your keep Malformed be seen as something of value. Also it is clear you cannot complete any story specially with the mayor stupidity of rapist been good. Another crap story.
ArthurShade chapter 27 . 12/20/2017
Yet another excellent story from you. Truly looking forward to the next chapter
HermiHugs chapter 16 . 11/13/2017
you put things in it to try and make it different to other stories. all of that is making the story a worse read. I tried to get through it as a favour to the author but I can't take it anymore. one of the worst stories I have read.
highlander348 chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
Sucks balls
highlander348 chapter 10 . 6/10/2017
Fuck you!
highlander348 chapter 7 . 6/10/2017
Karen is a bitch!
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
End the story here, and start a new one recapping the last scene. Continue onwards and upwards. The path leads ever-on. In canon this is the year Snape teacher defense. Harry can kick his ass, and dumbledore dies or doesn't with the ring horcrux. The fake locket gets recovered, and when the invasion happens Harry will not be so overwhelmed. Then you have to engineer another escape for the summer as well as escape for win term and spring break, imagine the fun Harry will have with a spring break with Hermione and trinity. While trinity supposedly had a boy friend, she would not leave the concert with him. Write something. It can be a habit, not writing seems to be one too.
forestreject chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
Yeah I could totally see Bellatrix Lestrange joyfully accio's his piercings free when she realizes what's in his face. Lol.
bet7368 chapter 27 . 3/20/2017
Just found your story. Really liking it. I know it's been a while . Will follow and hope for a conclusion. Thank you for sharing .
1,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »