Reviews for Finding Himself
HermiHugs chapter 16 . 11/13
you put things in it to try and make it different to other stories. all of that is making the story a worse read. I tried to get through it as a favour to the author but I can't take it anymore. one of the worst stories I have read.
highlander348 chapter 18 . 6/10
Sucks balls
highlander348 chapter 10 . 6/10
Fuck you!
highlander348 chapter 7 . 6/10
Karen is a bitch!
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 5/3
End the story here, and start a new one recapping the last scene. Continue onwards and upwards. The path leads ever-on. In canon this is the year Snape teacher defense. Harry can kick his ass, and dumbledore dies or doesn't with the ring horcrux. The fake locket gets recovered, and when the invasion happens Harry will not be so overwhelmed. Then you have to engineer another escape for the summer as well as escape for win term and spring break, imagine the fun Harry will have with a spring break with Hermione and trinity. While trinity supposedly had a boy friend, she would not leave the concert with him. Write something. It can be a habit, not writing seems to be one too.
forestreject chapter 11 . 4/10
Yeah I could totally see Bellatrix Lestrange joyfully accio's his piercings free when she realizes what's in his face. Lol.
bet7368 chapter 27 . 3/20
Just found your story. Really liking it. I know it's been a while . Will follow and hope for a conclusion. Thank you for sharing .
khonsus chapter 27 . 2/26
Oh I have found this story extremely entertaining and have greatly enjoyed it. I do hope some day you will finish it, but if not thank you for sharing what you have so far written. Great job and a very enjoyable, refreshing read indeed. :)
It is clear why this stupiditywas dead since 2010. Most probably readers with brain stop the moron writer, how Malformed will get to the party, he can even walk strait, he cannot costume his gay attitude less aparate but as all stupid Harry slash stories they are full crap as the writer, is a Hermione Harry story Malformed has more space than Hermione stupid moron.
Are you really getting more stupid or is natural to you and to all those moron that said you are a great writer. Keep deleting the reviews that do not tell you how goo de you are, a lie repeated too much will not make it a true but with your low brain you will believe it. Stupid story.
Stupidity is running wild with Remus actitud plus the vampires and the moronic test.
Well at least you have one thing right, it is lame and stupid plus boring to death. The story Is bad just as you as a writer
kyoshi711 chapter 26 . 1/3
Story could be more exciting if you didn't portray Harry as asexual. He behaves like a 70 year old when it comes to the opposite sex. Also wish you could throw in some Death Eater wantabes attacking Hermione and the dashing prince comes to the rescue and recognizes Hermy's a hottie!
kyoshi711 chapter 15 . 1/2
This story would have been so much more interesting if Harry would have had a girlfriend here in the States. He is not learning about dating and sowing his wild oats. He is just a shy little boy and boring.
Treecat1812 chapter 27 . 11/23/2016
A most enjoyable and interesting story. One of my favorite HP storylines or plots to read is leaving Britain for a time to travel. As well, dry humor always so much more entertaining. The only problem with 'Finding Himself' is that the story has seemed to have stalled. Hope you can finish it some day. It is to good of a story not to. Thank for sharing it with us.
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »