Reviews for Finding Himself
WaterLilly122 chapter 27 . 6/10
When is the next chapter?
nakini chapter 1 . 5/1
what a great read! love storyline and characters. can hardly wait for more.
thanks in advance.
alucard84 chapter 27 . 4/28
Hope u do somw more on this story i am really enjoying it
Bloodfire87 chapter 27 . 4/3
Oh this fantastic! I absolutely love this and hope you update very soon.

Bloodfire87
nintschibintschi chapter 27 . 3/20
Love this Story Especially Karen please Finish this masterpiece thanks nintschi
Sammyboy94 chapter 27 . 3/16
I hpe you havent abandoned this story, i love it when hermione tears into the politicians
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 2/29
This could have been an interesting read if the Auror lady hadn't randomly found him. Instead of a story about Harry finding himself when he went off by himself, it's turning into a story were he'll obviously be pushed to take actions he didn't want to take. So what's the difference if his actions are being forced in Britain or the States?... I wont even mention the horrible pacing of the story -_-
Amanthya chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
"We pride ourselves on our discretion. Now, here are all of your suspicious, privately requested items Mr. Potter as you stand in front of another customer."

*snort* I'll let that go, but really, not very discrete.
123irish chapter 27 . 7/21/2015
it took 27 chapters and 145,000 words, but it looks like we FINALLY have a H/Hr story. I read it this far because it was/is a well written story, but I was wondering where the H/Hr was? Hopefully we'll see more chapters of this well crafted fantasy some day.
Stratre chapter 27 . 7/20/2015
i loved this fic the music you had him play was good good bands good songs story was funny kept me reading i enjoyed it i wish i twas finished however
lorelaire chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
I really love your story. I hope you Will finish thuis story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Wild Birdie chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
What happened to the kitty?
ramzgurl chapter 27 . 3/31/2015
I recognize that it has been several years since you've updated this story, or even looked at it. However it is an exceptionally well written and very interesting story and I hope that one day you make the decision to continue it.
bfg chapter 27 . 3/20/2015
great story, please continue. will harry change magical world for beter?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/15/2015
I know this story is old but why did you stop writing, this is amazing and one of the beststorys i red in a long time. Please think about writing again.
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »