Reviews for Finding Himself
AmberLostAngel chapter 27 . 2/27
Oh my gosh! I love your story so stinking much! I am going to favorite it and also follow it. I know you haven't updated it in over 3years but if you do decide to continue it just know that there are readers out there eagerly waiting for an update.
Cdunphy457gmail chapter 27 . 2/15
I have read both this story and dragon a couple of times both are very good I just wish you could of finished them.
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 27 . 2/14
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
update this story.
I've really enjoyed reading it.
loved it hope this isnt the end and there is more and cant wait for harry and hermione to get togeather
MargaritaS chapter 27 . 1/13
i am loving the summit, lol
Amazing
dawnlilypotter chapter 27 . 11/30/2013
this is an amazing story please continue
thehelpinghand chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
stories great and i love the plot line so far. i have a comment on how it has been posted though. the lines have come down in such a way that it looks like you have started a new paragraph every sentence or half sentence in some cases. thought you should know in case it was the sits issues. also at one point you have put know instead of now but other then that great story and please continue (if the story is not finished already)
jupimako chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
You know how there are sometimes stories that you read forever ago, loved, and then because they weren't finished you moved on to other stories but a few years later bits and pieces of that story get stuck in your head demanding that you go back and reread that story? Sadly, so long has passed since you read that story that you can't remember its name or the author... That is what this fic was for me.
I've been looking for it for a little over a year now.
I'm so insanely glad I finally found it again. It's just as good as I remember it being!
I love your oc's and plot. I certainly hope you come back and finish it someday.
hermionessmile chapter 27 . 10/24/2013
great story that most assuredly needs an update. i like where you are going with this and wish say thank you for your skills
Bjalf chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Bad grammar and spelling, hippogriff-sized plot holes.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
this is a very good story! please continue on with it. plese don't abandon it. it kept my interest and it is unique inb the premise as well as the telling.

thank you for your time and effort.
CDUNPHY chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
its a great world you are writing I love the characters you have created this is the 3rd or 4th time I have read this I do wish I could read a complete are very talanted thanks for the effort please finish it
CD
kyoshi711 chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
This was suppose to be a Hermione/Harry story. You need to read up on romance as you surely don't have a clue with Harry.
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
You really blew it. Harry is on an adventure of fun, thrills and? No sex, he likes Hermione who is pretty well out of this story. Bad thinking.
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »