Reviews for Finding Himself
lorelaire chapter 27 . 6/13
I really love your story. I hope you Will finish thuis story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Robotic She-wolf chapter 8 . 5/2
What happened to the kitty?
ramzgurl chapter 27 . 3/31
I recognize that it has been several years since you've updated this story, or even looked at it. However it is an exceptionally well written and very interesting story and I hope that one day you make the decision to continue it.
bfg chapter 27 . 3/20
great story, please continue. will harry change magical world for beter?
I know this story is old but why did you stop writing, this is amazing and one of the beststorys i red in a long time. Please think about writing again.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
few thinks, I read your bio, hermoine Never kiss harry. second harry lieing to ron, and then mad that he asking what going on. that harry fault. so ron a jerk for talking about his family, then harry a jerk for talking about almost getting kill, ron was trying to bring him into his family.
dobbys-stinger chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
I wish you update this story
Nvara chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
this is amazing
highlander348 chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
Are you dead?
melisa chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I enjoyed reading what you have so far. I like your Harry and your original characters.
AmberLostAngel chapter 27 . 2/27/2014
Oh my gosh! I love your story so stinking much! I am going to favorite it and also follow it. I know you haven't updated it in over 3years but if you do decide to continue it just know that there are readers out there eagerly waiting for an update.
Cdunphy457gmail chapter 27 . 2/15/2014
I have read both this story and dragon a couple of times both are very good I just wish you could of finished them.
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
update this story.
I've really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
loved it hope this isnt the end and there is more and cant wait for harry and hermione to get togeather
MargaritaS chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
i am loving the summit, lol
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »