Reviews for Faithless
RavenLady chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This bit is beautiful:

"while the waves wandered between words

tactfully left tacit."

As for the rest . . . well, I tried. I'm less than convinced.
perelleth chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Unfortunately i cannot any longer log in or recevie alerts under this name, ( I don't know why) and it was just by chance that I found this! I love your poetry and your style, vana, you know that. It has a lightness that is very rarely seen ( in the sense that it "lacks"- another negative word- weight) It is etheral, subtle, almost effortless ( I know it isn't) It is a delight!

only, my friend.. why had you to choose Amarië? There is No way Caranthir could have been re embodied before FInrod! :-) ( forgive me, I had to rant about THAT !) :-) It is lovely, though!

I hope you're enjoying a well deserved holiday, btw.
Unsung Heroine chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Oh, that is soo beautiful! It truly amazes me how ýou make pairings seems believable at whose first thought I'd probably think something along the lines of "No, leave it, for all that is sacred!" But it works, it really does. Your last lines gave me some thoughts for my own fics, by the way... and it honours me that you used my stories as reference for this lovely piece. :-)
Haleth Broadbent chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
WoW! I began reading this in the attiude of "Not another Fearorian poem" but I can say this.

You have blown me away with this thoughtful and poractive item. I am sure i will read it over and over with great pleasure. Thank you do much.

Broadbent