Reviews for Other Side of the Fence
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 6/7
Alban as a teacher or a healer?
wildtrance chapter 7 . 4/13
Certainly not your best work
...not long after Sev was found out as a SOY... just thought you might like to know bout that spelling error lol
delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 7 . 2/17
Oh this was good I enjoy reading it.
Momon15 chapter 7 . 1/14
Unique story, very creative... Love it!
mattdombast chapter 7 . 1/11
Okay
Hatake Tsughi chapter 7 . 1/10
*claps* Yay! great ending I'm so glad Alban could have a good life and not be held back by voldemort's past :)
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 1/8
I love the fact that Harry and Draco gave Voldemort a second chance. This was a very good story. and i really like it.
ruth hammond chapter 7 . 1/8
Powerful story...sorry about not reviewing...wanted to keep reading, got caught up in the action. I am so thankful that there are people like you and others on Fanfiction that can write and write good stories...something I can not do...an old English teacher who can correct the grammar, but cannot do the creative part. You need that sometimes the stories that you write are so powerful that the readers become caught up in the story and do not want to stop reading to do the reviewing...
I am now going to finish the waiting work and then go back and find another of your stories to read...Thanks!
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 1/7
Love it :-)
rma24601 chapter 3 . 1/6
Love the concept and ideas behind this story and how it has progressed so far!
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 7 . 1/6
I loved it! you are such an awesome writer! _
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Voldemort... Do you know how cruel it is to ask future parents to kill their child, should he go down the wrong road? But I know that life was cruel to you.
Having memories is better than not having them, I think. Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Alban, Draco, Harry, Remus, Severus.
I hope that Alban feels better once he hears that it wasn't just Harry's kindness, but also Voldemort's wish to be redeemed, to have a second chance.
SerpensPrincess chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Ahhh poor Alban(Tom Riddle) i cant wait for more keep up great work
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Those were 2 very depressing chapters! What a strong message, hope it got across. So many parents do not get the need to talk to their children about those things that are upsetting, they want to ignore them... I would like to see the final chapter covering the talk and ending...