Reviews for Tainted for life
Demise Angel chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
Ah! Why'd you stop writing! It was just getting good. Lol. I knew heero would come. A wonderful scene too. What goober bad can possibly happen from there eh. Do surprise me.
Demise Angel chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Omg. Wow. I never read a yaoi fic with the parents actually involved I. The drama. HOW DARE HE HURT HEERO! poor duo. But he needs to get up that weenie...lol. I love how you detail heroes clothing all the time. Gotta say he sounded damn sexy in this one. Poor boys. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Nozomu chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
I don't care if this is discontinued. i'm still putting it and u on alert.
aoilevelina chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
Hmm, what should I say, I only now read your story. Your plot is interesting and good, Hope to see your update soon, .

You are doing great work here, thanks!
MythicRhyvon chapter 13 . 6/16/2006
great story! lemon next chapter? plz update soon, i wanna know what happens.
Serenity a.k.a. Serena chapter 13 . 5/21/2006
I thought I did review... Gomen! I love the story... I hope you do finish it soon... I can't wait to read some more..

Sayonara, Serenity a.k.a. Serena
NDebN chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Kawaii...It's really getting good_

Please update soon, ne_
GundamPilot03 chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
This is great. I started the story yesterday and had to stop because I share a room with my lil sis and she had school today. This was great though. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that real life doesn't delay it for too long.
Never Surrender chapter 13 . 3/24/2006
aww...EVIL! YOU HAD TO LEAVE IT THERE DIDNT YOU! O,,O that was mean... but i will wait for the next chappy XD
BlackRain88 chapter 13 . 3/18/2006
Oh please let Heero stay! They are so good together! Update soon
Shari Maxwell chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
MUST HAVE MORE!

But I'll wait until you have time to make another chapter. Great one indeed, but I'm just wondering... Will the next chapter be higher than PG-13?

Shari Maxwell chapter 12 . 3/14/2006
Another great chapter of your excellent series! And I'm glad that Duo and Heero finally got to get back together.

Also, if you ever need a beta-reader for your fics, you can always e-mail me at (It's just a few small spelling mistakes, and that's really it.)
Shari Maxwell chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
Thanks for finishing it! I know what you mean when a series loses your interest, and you don't really want to write much about it (BELIEVE ME... I do it all the time, and it's a horrible habit of mine.) But thanks for finishing anyway!

Shari Maxwell chapter 10 . 3/14/2006
Awesome chapter!

It also really makes a big impression on me, because when I was young I always wanted to move. (I never did, thank god!) But now that I'm older I was thinking about it, and realized I didn't want to because I would leave everyone I knew behind. In other words, I really can understand how Duo feels in this chapter.

Imperatrix-PDX chapter 13 . 3/11/2006